Kostas TSIMIKAS: 2022/23

Might look for a way out in the summer because of lack of starts.

Unpopular opinion and probably too late now (should have started in preseason with it) but maybe Jürgen should have tried him in midfield.

Another ceiling fallen in opinion.

Let’s see if he is? We haven’t heard any rumour to even back this up.

He seems to be loving life at Liverpool. Would be surprised if he agitated for a move tbh.

Disappointed. Everyone is entitled to have a bad game. But I was hoping that he will grab this opportunity like he did in his previous games.

Came off injured whilst playing for Greece last night - came off on 24 mins;

A back problem led to the left-back leaving the field, with Liverpool now expected to assess the injury upon his return to Merseyside.

He has been mostly fruitful whenever he has played. But I expected more than the 3000 odd mins he has managed over three seasons. Specially considering how overworked Robertson is.

I think that can be attributed to Klopp’s inherent conservatism when it comes to fielding his strongest team.

He was a bit weak last night. I’ve no problems with Robbo right now. I remember periods when Robbo looked like he was in the red zone, but that was when Tsimi wasn’t here. Generally satisfied with both, nothing much to say. And Klopp (and all of us) would bloody wish he could have his strongest XI more often. You have certain players who are outstanding in terms of availability and consistency. Robbo is one of them.

He hasn’t been at the level he showed last season to be fair, last season when Robbo was being overplayed I had hoped he would get more game time but every time he has played this year the level isn’t where it was.

Numerous factors but he isn’t at Robbo’s level when Robbo has enough rest.

Is he leaving?

Maybe yes, maybe got emotional over a few of those leaving.

Think Robbo jokingly got in his ear and told him we’re signing Ward Prowse and Mount.

And he doesn’t have the same ability to fill in at LCB like Robbo does.

The guy suffers from bad hay fever, leave him alone.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Tsimikas leave, tbh. I wouldn’t proactively sell him, but if a good offer comes in he might fancy it.

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1668543735846801408?t=NCrrc74xQempNt5Ad8oimA&s=19

2 Likes