La Liga discussion

Real Madrid losing 2-0 , lost two out of last three games.
Klopp and Liverpool on their minds :grinning::grinning:

:man_facepalming:t2:

Spursy translated in Spanish is El Submarino Amarillo

Villarealsy

Marc-André Ter Stegen has 14 clean sheets in 18 La Liga games this season …

Left La Liga TV on this afternoon and it didn’t blackout the Barca game :slightly_smiling_face:

19 league games gone, Barca have conceded just 7 goals.

Brilliant.

1 Like

Strangely they were on course for their 4th 1-0 in a row something they had never done.

Of a sign that their opponents can’t finish.

1 Like

Watched the Madrid match yesterday, and Militao went off early. Benzema off early 2nd half. Seems they’ve had some injury problems of their own, and may be getting worse.

1 Like

Real with 1/20 shot on target today.

We’re not the only ones who can’t hit the target lately.

:joy:

1 Like

If we had anything approaching form I’d back us, watched them the last few weeks and they are making hard work of it.

Sadly I’d take making it hard over whatever that was yesterday.

Wouldn’t be the first you could have arguments about us beating them and then losing. I mean, even how we are now, we’re certainly not without chances. We could be competitive. But objectivelly, it’s hard to see us going through as things stand.

2 Likes

Basically it is a let’s see what the players coming back bring and what injuries we may pick up from now on.

Though there are very few players in our team at this moment that an injury would make a lot of difference :see_no_evil:

Intriguingly enough Barca seem to be getting their act together a bit might not be as easy for Man Utd as they expected, then again so have they.

Kind of amusing then the Barca player grabbed his shirt to signal his desire for Barca and grabbed the Nike tick instead :rofl:

Gavi is such a find for Barca really.

So is Pedri to be fair.

Impressive by Barcelona. So far so good in the league.

1 Like

They have Real in the cup semi final and United in Europe soon.

Could be good games.

1 Like

Pepe Reina and Alberto Moreno in this game…

Having flashbacks