La Liga discussion

Ah fair enough.

Benzema is leaving too.

Which particular fuckwit is that? There’s quiet a few.

1 Like

Or pa ke taaa…instead of paketa…

1 Like

Valencia hanging on here.

Losing to Betis and Vigo beating Barca, effectively still outside of relegation due to Valladolid drawing.

https://twitter.com/LaLigaEN/status/1665478536394678273?s=20

Oh wow La Liga have pushed the boat out here…

Not

Valencia are a bit like Everton in last years, getting closer and closer to relegation. So sad the state at that club.

Ah well they get to abuse black players in the top flight for another season.

Don’t the Spanish civil law punish racism with jail sentences? Why is it any different when it’s committed in a football stadium. For a start, even a couple of months in jail for these people will send a message than 5000 euros fine.

The courts have said it is, because at football it’s just bantz.

Romano:

Brahim Diaz will be part of Real Madrid squad next season as parties are closing in on new long term deal!. The agreement is imminent and very advanced as Brahim will agree on new deal valid until June 2027. If all goes to plan, Brahim Diaz will be presented as new signing & important part of Real squad next year. Real Madrid are also planning for Nacho’s new contract signing in the next hours, agreement reached.

I was wondering if they would actually keep Diaz for next season, looking at his recent progress and performances for Milan and Real needing a bit more offensive options.

1 Like

Real’s physio.

So Barca missed out in Leo Messi. Barca decided it worthy to make a statement on the matter

This part of it made me laugh;

President Laporta understood and respected Messi’s decision to want to compete in a league with fewer demands, further away from the spotlight and the pressure he has been subject to in recent years.

Salty much?! Bunch of cunts they are.

Funny, most reporting around this has focussed on Barca’s financial woes being the issue. Messi himself said they couldnt give him the 2 year deal and certainty he craves.

As a side note, i had assumed that Mr Saudi was 100% Signing for one of their clubs. Good on him going to the MLS. Still a sportwashing cunt though.

2 Likes

Alaves and Levante are in the Promotion play-off final. The two-legged tie will decide which of those Segunda Division sides will join Granada and Las Palmas in promotion to LaLiga for next season.

Anderson Arroyo plays for Alaves.

2 Likes

Try to follow as many Liverpool loan players as I can , but if there’s a way that Liverpool gets this guy registered, I’ll be up for that.

He’s our Chelsea type of stock transfer/player. We don’t have as much as them, but we do like a few like that in recent years. Awoniyi was another one. Doubt Arroyo will see a moment of our first team even in between his loan moves. We’ll rarely get a useful player from that bunch, we’ll just hope that they can make us a few quid.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/sportbible/status/1668972638197239808?t=Rt5BVVLOcMjrqnsbE1dSdg&s=19

Way to support a team mate

Who do you think he’s talking about?

Hazard, Jovic or Tchua

Probably not Bale…has to be Hazard. Harsh, but not wrong. He was getting reasonable numbers of Ballon D’Or votes before that transfer, hasn’t been on the list since.

1 Like