La Liga discussion

if we’re whinging about not being able to afford guys like Caicedo…well I can think up a few ways to generate some cash flow and he’d be surplus to needs in my eyes.

1 Like

There are a lot more players like Caicedo than ones who can do what Nunez has the potential of doing

3 Likes

How long does it take to learn to speak and understand basic English if you put your mind to it? three months IMHO …

The answer is 10 games.

Go fuck a duck, :innocent: 10 times …

1 Like

Not really same type of striker .

if he played like Suarez, I could get past this. But, I just don’t see the value in him.

My response was tongue in cheek and of course you are correct

1 Like

Ah fair enough and you probably are right in the way most transfer rumours fall into the rather plain stupid.

I was looking at Romano’s latest tweets this morning and it’s full of Xavi openly talking about non-Barca players. He had a half an hour interview with Mundo Deportivo (Barca’s whore media channel to leak informations, basically everyone has one in Spain).

Questions and answers openly about: Messi, Carrasco, Neves, Roque, Silva, Zubimendi, Kimmich, Gundogan, Cancelo.

It’s not only Barca, but I hate that about them in modern times. Talking so openly about other team’s players. I understand they’re one of the two world’s biggest clubs and that they can attract almost anyone, even in problematic times off the pitch.

1 Like

And I thought the journalists asking Klopp questions were bad.

1 Like

Real Madrid confirmed that Marco Asensio and Mariano Diaz will leave on a free.

Asensio at one point was their ‘next big thing’. Injuries have fucked him up a bit but his next club will still have a very good player on their hand.

Could be one for Newcastle.

If he has a prolonged spell of being fit he will actually be a very good signing for a free.

1 Like

Hazard leaving too.

Right sided midfield freebie? Ok, why not.

He will sign for Paris.

Yep, he’ll want top dollar wages.

I was thinking he would probably more likely sign for that Saudi league or MLS.

Edit: Talk of him retiring, so as I said the Saudi league.

To be fair it was more a casual podcast kinda deal.

Besides, at least we know now why Félix was bombed out.