Leicester, the Foxes thread

This guy’s had no luck at all over the last few years has he?

First few seasons at Leicester I thought he was looking good to be one of the best fullbacks in the league.

It doesn’t get any better for them does it

Leicester should sell Maddison and Fofana for £100-120m, and start a squad rebuild. They would need a good manager though.

1 Like

Youri Tielemans contract will expire next summer and I think he will leave for free. That would be a huge loss, in terms of finance, for Leicester. They should have had extended his contract or sold him. Whoever is responsible, hasn’t done their job. Maybe the owners have become too off-hand.

Not funny.

2 Likes

The player and his agent has a say in this too. The club may have done everything correctly yet still ended up in this position.

Why are no clubs bidding for him now?

1 Like

Why pay now, when you can wait 12 months and pick him up on a free?

He is a good player, but I wouldn’t rate him so highly that you pay money when if you wait and bide your time you can get him for nothing

1 Like

Truth be told, even on a free, he’s not floating my boat. Never looks fit enough, good at some things, but not amazing.

You know if a player did this on joining us I’d be concerned. He should just leave this or make it coded.

2 Likes

I don’t see why not. His (ex) manager had a pop at him very publicly so he should have the right to clap back.

1 Like

I just would rather he ignore it and go on the pitch and prove Rodgers wrong.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Raheem after he exited. Had a go at the club. Oh, Raheem is at Chelsea now.

1 Like

The old “I will tell the truth one day”.

1 Like

But he barely clapped back. I felt it was pretty dignified compared and mostly a thank you for the people at the club and fans

2 Likes

The amount of time fans of other clubs (still) want Tielemans vs the amount of time it didn’t happen so far…

What a few long range goals does to a midfielder’s reputation, amazing.

By the way, I’m fine with the player, but maybe he’s one of those lazy wishes.

Reminds me of this. Maybe with Rodges as Jack?

1 Like

Impressive hair

Yeah… Until he shoves him off the deck. Rodgers is possibly the last person anyone wants to have in their corner whispering sweet nothings in their ear.