Leicester, the Foxes thread

Leicester City goals allowed:

First 7 matches - 22

Last 7 matches - 3

4 Likes

My foxes friend said that Ward resembles an actual keeper now.

2 Likes

I wonder how long did Rodgers spent pacing up and down in his kitchen thinking of ways to improve his defence!

To be honest I’ll give him credit he has turned them around when everyone and his dog suggested they get rid.

Going be tough after Xmas.

1 Like

Because more of his tools may find themselves under some other club’s tree?

Why would they?

It’s 30th of December and they hardly sending anyone to the World Cup.

Maybe you meant tough after Christmas because so many matches? I know there’s scuttlebutt that Tielemans is off in January. You’d have to think at some point the big money comes for Madisson and Barnes, too. And maybe Leicester still need cash, but I don’t know.

2 Likes

I meant a tough game for us. I’d rather it been in January to be fair but I guess we will see who comes through the World Cup unscathed and the like.

1 Like

Maybe, he just called Rafa :blush:

1. poor fucker
  2. WTF is going on with these young men having this injury. This used to be incredibly rare for footballers, not the sort of injury young men got. It has to be some sort of interaction between playing surface technology, boots and the pure umber of games.
1 Like

I think this is something we sometimes forget because they do return from these sorts of injuries and still play to a high standard.

It isnt the career ender it used to be thought of (neither Webb not Barnes ever ran properly against after doing theirs), but at the same time I think about a few of the younger kids who suffered it and didnt kick on after returning t fitness the way that was expected of them.

1 Like

I talked to a former student I knew who worked at Swansea in the medical side and she told me most players on are the edge of fitness, without proper recuperation and time they will tumble over.

1 Like

I’ve ‘ranted’ a couple of times in different threads on here and TIA about modern footballers and their boots. I can remember some years ago “metatarsal” came into common usage after a spate of injuries for which some people pointed the finger of suspicion at modern boots. The talk was that they weren’t protective enough of players’ feet and were in fact the cause of the injuries? Perhaps a new design in boots is causing the upturn in achilles injuries? :thinking::nerd_face:

3 Likes

After failing to win in their first EIGHT games, Leicester has won six of their next NINE games.

2 Likes

whos their new defence coach?

Guess the ownership are further committing after their recent wavering on the transfer front.

1 Like

A LB and a RW signed, seems like they got their shit together a little bit. No more the likes of Ayoze Perez inside right, having players out of position, etc.

More balanced side now.

I think it’s something that happens with Rodgers, he goes from balanced to unabalanced and in circles.

1 Like