Ligue Un discussion

Omg! Not again, Mbappe changes his mind like changes his socks!!

So, are Real Madrid going to welcome him back with open arms, not so sure. He messed them around until the last minute.

Edit: on a lighter note, Mbappe is keen on Liverpool.

Riches and vanity goes hand in hand.

Starts tonight v Benfica, will be watching.

Doesnā€™t he sort of manage half the club?

1 Like

He knew Campos from their time together at Monaco, and many outlets ran with the idea that he was a Mbappe signing when he was brought in over the summer to replace Leonardo, with the implication that he would be helping Campos pick the players they try to sign. That is seemingly without merit, although it was the sort of detail he allegedly pushed to be consulted on if he was going to sign a new contract.

His big thing now is he also told them in the summer he didnt want to play as a #9 anymore. But with Messi and Neymar there isnt really another role for him. So that is what theyā€™ve continued with and he is claiming theyā€™ve broken promises to him and thatā€™s why he wants out.

He sounds like an entitled little bellend to be honest

Hoax headline.

And then to link with LFC adds to this farce.

Gee I hope PSG fail in the CL againā€¦.and City

Messi to Mbappe 0-1 PSG

Thereā€™s levels and then thereā€™s Mbappe levels.

Long var check for offside, but goal stands.

|Mbappe just missed a sitter from 10 yardsā€¦superb from Hakimi.

Thatā€™s 1 of the best team goals youā€™ll see this season, unbelievable between Mbappe and Messiā€¦Bernat played his part to but that was levels.

0-3 Messi to Mbappe again. Pure delight to watchā€¦Mbappe off balance still manages to tuck it away.

Tolouse are playing away at RC Lens but theyā€™re going for goals and not sitting back.

Tolouse are there to win.

ā€¦

Iā€™ll get me coat.

England went toulouse a few years back.

And every year since

Lens brilliant again, very very good side to watch donā€™t let the league fool you into thinking otherwiseā€¦defensively very strong, possession very calm and counter attacking with intent.

Openda off the bench to score a hattrick.

Although Fofana did miss a pen he completely dominated.

Messi just superb.

Yeah.

17th game, 12 goals and 13 assists. Already beat his total numbers from last season.

Just in time for a big final go at the WC (like Neymar also).

My grandmother would score goals in Ligue 1 - and just had just one leg.

I disagree however if your Grandma was in a team with unrivalled resources she probably would.

Your grandmother is Brandao? :joy:

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Football world has gone crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Wild what Palmeiras are doing with their kids. There is another 21 year old called Danilo who has been important in their recent Brazilian title win who is getting attention of lots of big European clubs is is likely to move this winter now the Brazilian season is over.