Ligue Un discussion

He has a broken back.
He will die and resurrect himself.
PSG were losing, any other information needed?

He got the OL player sent off win win situation.

1 Like

I do advise you not to watch the “horror” tackle at least 7 or 8 times to work out why it’s a “horror” tackle, because frankly it looks like a clumsy tackle but nothing particularly nasty just really foolish and a bit stupid, horror tackles usually aren’t shown about 5 or 6 times to see exactly how the injury happened, foolish and not needed and yeah a bit sad the player is injured but “horror”? Please

Apparently it’s not even that serious, twisted ankle probably.

1 Like

Drama queen wants to win an Oscar, and he’s not even that good an actor. Too bad that he got the ref and media hook, line and sinker.

Nevertheless, twisted ankle could be painful, and we know the drama queen’s pain tolerance is lower than most.

2 Likes

His sister’s birthday come early? :joy:

2 Likes

This one never gets old :blush:

2 Likes

Memphis chipped the goalie on a pen today. I love Memphis but isn’t that a little disrespectful? Maybe I’m being a little harsh. I guess this is no more disrespectful than Bruno’s “skip-stop” signature pen kick.

Tuchel just got the sack at PSG

1 Like

I’ve not seen a confirmation by the French so far. It’s just the “Bild” source?

1 Like

Bet PSG are going for Poch now.

Either him or Allegri, I guess. Both got their former teams to CL finals - just like Tuchel, though.

1 Like
1 Like

OMG! Why, I thought Tuchel was doing alright there? He is a very good coach and he spoke French as well, so it can’t be communication issues.

No, it’s down to a prince of a nation getting overly pissed at being 3rd in League 1 and hitting the big red button.

Billionaires are spoilt fuckwits that don’t give a fuck.

2 Likes

I believe Tuchel and the Sheik got along well but Leonardo had problems with him from day one.

2 Likes

To be honest Tuchel came across poorly, pretty strange guy. However your probably correct as PSG (Prince of Saint German) hasn’t reacted to this before.
Tuchel has been under pressure from day one as he does and says strange things.

3 Likes

That’s so wrong to do that. I hear you about spoilt princes. My Dad had to deal with them work wise, living in Doha! :neutral_face:

1 Like

I still rate Tuchel, not gonna dismiss him now. Sure, I also felt he lost himself a bit. One worth keeping an eye on.

If Poch is taking over, then he’s finally got that chance to get a few trophies under his belt.

1 Like

Flobs, what do you mean he came across as a strange person? He seems like a regular guy with a great tactical mind. See link below.
I quite like Tuchel. I wouldn’t mind him coming to Liverpool one day, after Jurgen of course.

1 Like

He’s very intense at times and the French press had real problems with him. He would change strategies suddenly (not like BR who would keep the same tactic just change the formation ‘subtlely’). he was difficult to understand. I think for the players he can be too demanding, I’m surprised he lasted this long at PSG.
Noway was he or is he a regular guy. I wouldn’t like him as LFC manager from what I witnessed in France.

2 Likes

I‘m sure Poch will learn French in no time to save at least a identity of the Club - not :joy:

2 Likes