Live Big Screen Showing in Liverpool of Champions League Final vs Madrid 2022 Suggestions

Yes, I saw the Invisible Wind Factory showing, unfortunately it is 18 and over, and my boys are 18 and 14 so probably a no go for me. No idea why you need to be 18 to watch a match on a big screen though!

Means they don’t need to police language / conduct.

2 Likes

Or have to ID people everytime they buy drinks just on entry

3 Likes

I hadnt realised it was age restricted. Youngest in our groups 24 so we didnt check that side of thing’s. Shame. Hopefully you find somewhere to watch it with the young un. Special times to be shared with the young uns.

Places where you can watch the FA Cup final in Liverpool - Liverpool Echo

1 Like
2 Likes

Only 30% of capacity to fans though. 30% goto the friends of M&S and 40% to the council’s family and mates.

Tom Cruise Smile GIF

Link to offal page. By ballot for members. @Zac this might be a good one for you and your family - under 16s at seated section, which prob suits.

Huge screen showing Liverpool FC Champions League final at M&S Bank Arena - Liverpool Echo

Fantastic, I’ll check out your link now, cheers

Did you have any luck sorting a place to watch the match?

I think I am going to try for the Echo / M and S Arena showing, but need to wait until they go on general sale as that appears to be the only way to get 3 seated tickets together as standing is age restricted to 18 plus.

I believe Aintree Racecourse are screening it - 10 pounds standing
Does anyone know if there is a Big screen organised for the game anywhere in Paris

Nothing is confirmed at the moment. We understand that the club are working with authorities in Paris to see if this can happen, This Is Anfield will keep you updated.

Thanks for the update, hope it happens, I will be in Paris on the day on my way to Spain on Vacation

1 Like

No joy getting a ticket, so I’m not going to Paris :frowning:

I’ll be in London (near Waterloo) for the final. Can anyone recommend a decent pub to watch the match?

The best is usually Famous 3 Kings in Wes Kensington. If you are near Waterloo, then maybe The Maple Leaf in Covent Garden. It’s a Canadian pub but do all sports, and was packed with Liverpool fans for the final in 2018 when we lost to Madrid

1 Like

Cheers mate. I used to go to Famous 3 kings back when I lived in London many years ago, it is a great spot, but a bit of a stretch from Waterloo though, I’ll look into the Maple Leaf, it looks decent. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Any updates on a Big screen showing in Paris?

1 Like