Liverpool Coaching Staff

Lower level than a portion of fans/media were expecting for him now (I personally didn’t), but possibly a smart move by him. Impossible to predict anything more at this point, this is a new job for him now (after a short go at Groningen). Wish him luck.

1 Like

He was shite as a manager and not good enough for us. Once (if) he proves himself in Austria, then does the same in a bigger league then he can get some respect as a potential Liverpool manager.

I think @Bekloppt was referring to the general criticism levelled at him after he released his book, rather than as a potential manager for us.

1 Like

Releasing the book was a big faux pas and, quite frankly, his cone-putting-out skills haven’t been the same ever since.

I was referring to the above ^^

:roll_eyes:

I have no idea about his book, but Jürgen has repeatedly expressed his gratitude and appreciation for the job Lijnders has done for us and, as I said, that’s good enough for me. I don’t know how anyone who posts on here is better qualified to judge than Klopp.

3 Likes

All fan bases need a punching bag.

1 Like

I don’t really know why any fan thinks they need to have opinions on coaches. We have no idea what they do. If Klopp says he’s a good coach then I don’t think any of us have a good way of arguing otherwise.

3 Likes

What’s the issue with the book?

Personally haven’t read it but friends who have bought it say it was a really good read.

https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1791396772650127810

3 Likes

If I saw that correctly yesterday Mona Nemmer is pregnant.

2 Likes

Yes she looked heavy pregnant tbf

2 Likes

It looked like it…

1 Like

She is expecting, according to my Scouser mate in the pub. He knows someone who works at the club.

I didn’t see Mona at the match. I must have missed it.

1 Like

Edit

Amazing interview, i wish him all the best :heart:

2 Likes

https://x.com/BackseatsmanLFC/status/1792626716210258333

1 Like

I want to apply for Safety Officer, been on a health & safety course, or kit Manager​:smiley::melting_face:

4 Likes

“So, Maria, what makes you think you’d be a good kit manager?”

“I’m a woman, so I’m used to washing and ironing.”

Safety Officer - Wilko - can’t imagine her putting up with any nonsense.
Kit Manager - Matty Hurst - always dapper and stylish.
Free kicks - Sweeting - he’s got the stats, he’s got the charts, he’s got the analysis.

4 Likes

Thank you…I thought about applying…but them saw the Kit person job…I’ll show em how hang washing out straight…no creases…I’m quite used to this type of work…

1 Like