Liverpool Coaching Staff

No idea who this is referring too.

A couple of people saying it’s Edwards but not heard anything from anywhere else so no idea

1 Like

Andy Heaton says no!

Maybe he is referring to himself.

A bit of context on the random would be nice.

1 Like

He very rarely talks about personal stuff so not sure

What if there’s not context and it’s just some clickbait?

2 Likes

Clickbait with a virus…!

I meant from the poster here, at the moment it’s no better than some of the stuff we ban in the Twitter thread.

Great article.

2 Likes

Over the summer, Liverpool also appointed Lena Aschenbrenner in the new position of prevention and performance physiotherapist, joining after nine years working at the EDEN REHA facility in her native Germany.

2 Likes
5 Likes

We have a whole little special staff only for goalkeepers.

Will be interesting to see what’s the idea how this works going forward.

I like our little Brazilian connection we’re slowly building, they were/are not your typical Brazilian, but all successful, more or less.

2 Likes

Holy shit Taffarel!

3 Likes

I hope it’s a good appointment, I can’t watch it any other way but through rose-tinted glasses. I don’t know much about him as a coach but I grew up watching the Brazil team he was a prominent member of. That’s why Brazilian players and their national side will always be special to me, even if these modern sides unfortunately have very little of that flair and charisma. Still, none of the Brazilians who had any connection with Liverpool have been shabby so far, even if Aurelio, Doni and Lucas were pretty unlucky in terms of fitness.

3 Likes

Can he stand in as 3rd choice keeper if Ali and Kelleher pick up knocks?

1 Like

When the second most decorated person at your club is your 3rd goalkeeping coach.

:joy:

Brazil legend Taffarel potentially joining LFC GK coaching staff would be big for Alisson & young Marcelo Pitaluga (Marcelo was with Alisson’s brother at Flum) Taffarel will be a big ace card when it comes to recruiting young Brazilian players (also has his own football agency)

3 Likes

Can he speak English? Poor Caoimhin

He has 17 children the rabbit

15 adopted but 17 biological kids sounds funnier

1 Like

Interesting it seems he is also the Brazilian goal keeping coach this can only benefit Becker in my view.

1 Like

Hell of a name to add to our staff, widely regarded as the best Brazilian keeper of all time.