Liverpool FC - Pre-season

Qansah looks real deal. Has the pace and eye for a pass. Really impressed with him. Bit relaxed now with Gomez/Qansah/Philips has cover for the time being.

1 Like

Theyā€™re probably fatigued with seeing so many PL teams showing up. Only good thing is that if its a financial bomb then we may get to have a few years of just playing Tranmere/Chester, a week training camp in Austria and the big Anfield game against Mainz B side ahead of the new season. Klopp would be so happy.

4 Likes

If only that chip from Szaboslai had gone in i would have been delighted. Nice idea. Just needed to be few inches higher. Would have given him lot more confidence and people would have started raving about him.

Great chip and thinking but I was more impressed with how he won the ball back.

4 Likes

Diaz is trying too hard. Good for his fitness thoughā€¦

Can he play inLCB ?

Refused to score against City which cost us a title. Will never forget.

He is a reincarnation of Mane. Desperate to make an impact in any game he plays and gets seriously pissed off if it doesnā€™t, which makes him play even better.

If we can get him to be a more of a team player when he is desperate to score then 100% like Sadio imo

A lot of competition up top, who knows the starting 3

Can we always play with a jetleg?

Jota Cody Mo

I think.

Anyone of the 6 could start, maybe not Doak

1 Like

We havenā€™t conceded a goalā€¦ wooohooo :joy:

3 Likes

Sshhhh

Nice run-out for the squad, albeit in front of a rather small crowd. We arenā€™t flavour of the moment in Singapore it seems.

Four goals again, but with the 0 behind. Good!

(Oh and no serious injuries, which is even more important!)

1 Like

I think you may be surprised. I reckon he starts a prem game this season (a definitely a Europa).

But yes doubt he will be starting much. Reckon he gets 20 games this season in all comps through sub appearances

So it didnā€™t end 4-4 this time

1 Like

He is a real threat, just needs to improve his final ball, but his pace of the mark is impressive

1 Like

True. I really rate him also, think he makes his Scotland debut this season.

1 Like

Thatā€™s partly the issue. The tickets for this one match is about 117 GBP. Not a lot of people can afford itā€¦

And there are 2 matches in Singapore. Most of them are waiting for the Bayern oneā€¦

2 Likes