Liverpool FC - Pre-season

We should be seeing the midfield Klopp wants to play against Chelsea next week in the first half.

If you aren’t based in Germany then that’s one hell of a commute…

He’s at college there. It’s a couple of hours drive home from there.

1 Like

Should be better turn out today, most tickets sold out

Is that Singapore $???

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/1686664409085513728?s=20

We ‘lost’ 8 so far, signed 2, what could possibly go wrong as it stays this way …

yes

What time is kick-off? I might be able to catch this one

ÂŁ145 for a restricted view seat for a pre-season friendly?

Bonkers.

1 Like

Who are the 8? Henderson, Fabinho, Keita, Milner, Ox and Firmino? Are we counting Arthur and Carvalho?

1 Like

Yes I am.

Unfortunately it’s the cheapest way of watching Liverpool in person for many fans in this region. But for a friendly match, it’s ridiculous yes.

That’s Singapore dollars. Maybe half of UK. Still expensive I’d say

but ignoring Gakpo who was signed in advance of Firmino leaving?

I am ignoring noting, we ‘lost’ 8 this summer, that’s a fact and this summer we signed 2, another fact. IF and it is a big IF it stays that way we are 2 serious injuries away from another shite season IMO.

I just pray we can find someone good to replace Arthur’s minute.

6 Likes

Regressed, Regressed, Doesn’t count, Fringe, Doesn’t count, Gakpo, Doesn’t count, and Doesn’t count.

Quality over quantity.

4 Likes

Cynicaloldgit’s conversion is correct, SGD is around 1 pound to 1.7 SGD now. But no matter what its probably the most expensive match we can watch in Singapore

Why do you think Cheaty wins the league almost every year, because they have replacements almost as good as their starters.

If we are not getting at least one proper midfielder and a CB we have to turn to has-beens Matip or never-good-enough Gomez on CB or Elliott who is not a midfielder IMO or some youth player.

That is not the way to compete for the PL title as a club like Liverpool should.

TĂ´ be fair you can write off Keita, Ox and Arthur.

1 Like