Liverpool FC - Pre-season

€ 99
$ 108
£ 85
৳ 11764

City have a small squad and certainly do not have replacements as good as their starters.

3 Likes

We had 30 senior players last season.

There was no chance we wouldn’t reduce that number this summer, especially with EL football this coming season.

So, it was always clear that more players would leave than arrive.

Number of players leaving/arriving is less important than the quality of it altogether. It’s not only the market which will make or break our new season.

We will end the summer with at least 3 signings in total, so maybe 1-2 to leave and 1-2 to arrive still. Which is totally fine.

1 Like

I said almost …

Today feels like a bit more than just a friendly.

Tuchel wanting to create this rivalry with Klopp that has brewed since their time together in Germany.

Tuchel has also made this personal being in favour of the clubs treatment of our Sadio!!! :rage: :rage:

Smash them!!!

We replaced one of the eight last winter. That is also a fact, and a more relevant one than your signing ‘2’.

2 Likes

City win the league because they are juicing to avoid injuries.

2 Likes

If they are still here it is not replacing … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can cover ox and Arthur minutes. :))

1 Like

No idea why Matip starts …

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1686680749414428672?s=20

1 Like

As close as it can get to our starting XI. Wonder who will anchor with Trent, Curtis or Alexis?

Agreed, Apart form Konate I imagine this is what we’ll see against Chelsea unless anything changges in the interim. £10 says Jones at the base of midfield again.

1 Like

Right. Only Diaz and Konate can challenge for starter spots.

Jones and Trent with the other two ahead of them.

1 Like

Jones as the 6 since Trent is playing at RB

Nunez is in the mix as well surely?

2 Likes

Anyone see the Bayern lineup yet?

It’s 8 posts above yours

I wouldn’t have thought so. The team still lacks the sort of cohesion it has when he isn’t in the side.

Back in the UK for this, what terrible weather.
This first half will be a real test, our bench is very light, probably be giving the starting 11 60 plus minutes.