Liverpool FC - Pre-season

These numbers don’t seem right. Are you talking about Sadio?

Not with a shotgun.

2 Likes

Or canon ball

A Taser would be my weapon of choice. Or an electric toaster. Plugged into the mains of course.

NO FISH (OR OTHER AQUATIC CREATURES WERE HARMED IN THE WRITING OF THIS POST). :+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

Yeah but that’s not shooting fish in a barrel. I mean why not just nuke them?

4 Likes

I’d agree with you, but that’s probably not the motivation here, nor the motivation of people who would be most outraged and most inclined to share the article (and hence get it clicks/views).

That bit was Origi.

What has everyone made of Quansah? How ready is he?
@Sweeting @Limiescouse your takes?

Athletic:

Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool are set to play one another in the United States this summer as the Premier League’s most famous teams descend on North America for pre-season.

This will also be very, very interesting.

Whether the new man in charge will get or have the demand from the club, like Klopp usually had, to have his “proper” week or 10 days or so somewhere where he wants.

Because the 2022 pre-season was a tragedy with us first going to Asia and only then working on our fundamentals for the season.

4 Likes

New sporting director.
New manager.
Euro’s in Germany.
US pre-season tour.
Liverpool pre-season.

What a period that will be.

5 Likes

Assuming it is Alonso, he will want to get hands on asap and coach the players on the training ground to get them set up and playing how he wants. If the commercial side of the club holds too much sway, it hinders the work.

There’s too much football being played, and then when it’s the post/pre season, there’s still too much football being played.

Hopefully we play plenty of kids on the US tour.

1 Like

Hopefully the new guy still has enough time and opportunity to have a quality pre-season, because it will be massively important. Not to forget that we’ll have players at the Euro’s.

Euro, Copa, and US tour. Hardly the ideal preparation for a new manager.

https://x.com/SimonBrundish/status/1792920640497889401

3 Likes

Dates for the season

1 Like
1 Like

I’ll be at the Colombia, SC match against the scum, me. Can’t wait!

1 Like

How much did you pay? We looked at going, but then baulked at the price.