Liverpool FC - Pre-season

You mean a boob tube

1 Like

I thought that was his normal saturday night outfit :wink:

Kick off on Saturday can’t come quick enough…

6 Likes

I can’t believe this discussion is still going on!!..……And it’s a fucking shirt, end of!!

4 Likes
1 Like

So we can all agree it’s a jersey?

4 Likes

3 Likes

So, football then…

put on your top, wear your jersey and take off your shirt! :grinning:

1 Like

It’s soccer, surely?

1 Like

So where do these fit in again… :thinking:

Near your cleats

Pull over!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

T-Jumper…!

@Iftikhar You might be interested to know that I will be near Evian in under 4 weeks time (6weeks too late). Just been informed that I am joining my son and his to be wife for their short ‘covid honeymoon’ up in the Alpes Was really surprised myself, I mean what are they thinking? Then found out I am the baby sitter so they can go out and about, I will have to change my rhythm :cry: Even though our lads are no longer there I am looking forward to it and will post my piccies on so other TAN thread.
Since covid and the baby they have missed their holidays to European destinations so I expect they will take a ‘proper’ honeymoon when things are easier to organise. As for me i havent visited that area before so am quite excited (been to Tignes and Alpes de haut provence/provence alpes but it’s so nice where I live there really is not need to go the extra mile (just usually need to escape the hot summers visiting family in cold wet England :smiley:))
But why didn’t they get married 2 weeks ago? :rofl:

8 Likes

So happy for you man. It must be a welcome break going to some nice place. Enjoy.

1 Like
7 Likes
1 Like

Article behind paywall.

Seems there will be a preseason friendly against RB in Leipzig this summer.

Probably part of the Keita or Konate deal.

2 Likes

Presumably the Konate deal as that happened more recently. I might be misremembering, but didnt we have one when signing Keita?