That’s twice now.

Harvey Davies to Crewe

Wasn’t Harvey in So Solid Crew?

1 Like

Hearing rumours that Harvey Price has signed for the 2 Live Crew

1 Like

I thought he was in East 17

1 Like

Possibly but if there wasn’t a Harvey in So Solid I’d be surprised considering it was about 900 people.

I totally didn’t get the last 5-6 posts :expressionless:

1 Like

Don’t worry, mate. You didn’t miss much.

1 Like

James May GIF by DriveTribe

Mainz sporting director Martin Schmidt:

“We have been in close communication with Sepp since the end of the season. He was quickly convinced of our project here at Mainz 05 and made us aware of this early on. What followed was intense conversations and negotiations with officials at Liverpool – so it’s even nicer that Sepp is now here at Mainz 05 to take this next step in his career.”

Head coach Bo Svensson:

“Sepp is a young, unbelievably talented centre-back, who already possesses a lot of good qualities: He has good technique, reading of the game, physicality and mentality. We had some really good conversations and quickly had the feeling from both sides that it would be a good fit. Together, we want to help Sepp take his game to another level and make him even better, so that his potential can continue to develop even further.”

Sepp:

“I had conversations with Mainz 05 and especially with Bo Svensson early on, and I really like the way that he sees football and wants to play football here. Before I came here, I obviously also spoke with Jürgen Klopp – he waxed lyrical about Mainz and said that I would feel completely at home here. I have been to the stadium before, know the fans and am looking forward to achieving something together with the team.”

1 Like
  1. Calvin Ramsay to Preston North End
  2. Fábio Carvalho to RB Leipzig
  3. Rhys Williams to Aberdeen
  4. Owen Beck to Dundee
  5. Harvey Davies to Crew
  6. Sepp van den Berg to Mainz
1 Like

Anybody know if Harvey Davies is going on loan?

Crewe new season.

Arroyo
Any insights when this Dobby will be free already? Extended his contract last year also…

Should just sell him. Probably trying to get him Spanish citizenship if my experience of FM is correct?

Don’t know why we sent him backtracking through Europe wasting our time, should have sent him to Spain years ago.

1 Like

This is already 5th loan to Spain. So something is not working I suppose…

1 Like

Permanent residence (more than five years) - Acquiring residence - Residence - Citizens - Your rights and obligations in the EU - Tu espacio europeo - Punto de Acceso General.

Citizens of a Member State of the European Union and family members who are not EU Member State nationals acquire the right of permanent residence in Spain if they have lived there legally for a continuous period of five years.

Arroyo only has lived in Spain for 3 years continuously, could have been 4 but we moved him to Eastern Europe.