Liverpool Pre- and Midseason 2022-23

Everything was good apart from the most important thing which is putting the ball in the net. I’d have liked to have seen Nunez play in the last half hour when Salzburg were in full defence mode. That’s the type of situation we’ve bought him for. Finding a way through a packed defence. It’s what he’ll be playing against for most of the season so he may as well get used to it now.

Will be interesting to see how Klopp plays the Charity Shield Sat and Strasbourg Sunday. In assume itll be the lads that dont play sat that start sunday.

2 Likes

I hear City will play a very weakened team

How about fuck what City do?

If we’re going to turn up to play City, I want to win and see a decent performance, along with the fans who are probably paying a fortune to go to the game.

That’s probably the only question I have from that. I assume Becker starts

1 Like

we need to sell the lot.

Twitter will have spoken. I have not read it but i know. we need to resign sakho and joe allen. quickly.

I really don’t like your attitude. where is all the wailing and gnashing of teeth? the outrage? the ‘know it all’ mindset?

we just lost a friendly and you are worried about who plays in goal?

Boggles the mind.

1 Like

Do people still rate Curtis Jones out of curiosity?

Klopp does.

3 Likes

I do, at least.

3 Likes

DIdn’t ask if Klopp does…want to know what fans think.

1 Like

yes. always remember though curiosity killed the cat.

2 Likes

I am sure Klopp is also a fan by now.

1 Like

Well why not speak for yourself instead of him? Last time I checked he’s not here…it wasn’t a trick question.

1 Like

It was WUM shite. Same as all your posts.

4 Likes

WUM shite?

For asking if fans rate a particular player?

I’m not arguing those who do or those that don’t, just wanted to get a general feeling on how he’s perceived.

I rate jones as highly as i rate foden. jones has a better accent though

Jones is a fine midfielder who needs to work on making decisions quicker. If he’s not able to do that, then bench option at Liverpool is probably his ceiling, but he’d be a starter on probably 70% of PL teams.

8 Likes

Please ask me directly or tag me the next time you want to know my highly regarded opinion.

Curtis
Said this a long time ago and a few times now. Isco!!!
Jones is going to be a solid long term squad player for us. Never going to be a starter. He’s not shit. He does not have world class potential anymore.

4 Likes