Liverpool Pre- and Midseason 2022-23

All three of them are senior players.

1 Like

Don’t think Gordon is training yet, still injured. Wouldn’t have had a chance to play.

Musialowski bring linked with a loan move, maybe expected to happen soon.

1 Like

Not to me Jones may be the closest but the other two are young blokes still learning their trade.

Not a single one of them is going to play a minute of football for any other squad than the first team. They’re senior players.

3 Likes

Your definition of senior players is an other than mine.

How many games?

1 Like

Blackburn and stoke interested in Ben Davies that’s why he was left behind.

2 Likes
1 Like

My parents travelled on Singapore Airline, they loved it. The service was superb.

1 Like

Sorry, but why were the whole LFC guys and gals looking at the picture and being quite solemn? Did this person pass away ?

On behalf of @cynicaloldgit, why on earth did we charter an A380 for this? Get the biggest, most fuel-burning plane in the skies to fly exactly how many people?

2 Likes

This is amazing, look at the fans, it is like a sea of people.

Well I count five on the list: Fabinho, Henderson, Thiago, Keita and Milner without the ones you class as youngsters.

2 Likes

Thanks. We Singaporeans, at least most of us, are very proud of Singapore Airlines too

2 Likes

wait…isnt this the Sri Lanka protest? :melting_face: :melting_face:

5 Likes

Distance is not the issue because the usual A350 that flies from Singapore-Manchester route now can definitely do the same distance for Manchester to Bangkok. I am not sure is it something to do with seat configurations as the A350 only have 40 business class seats and another 20 odd premium economy…but the A380 has 80 business class seats with like another 40 premium economy ensuring all or most players and staff and travelling invited media or other staff would be comfortably seated. Not sure whether that would be the main reason. Another reason could be, if I am not wrong, no direct scheduled flights from Manchester to Bangkok, so it might be a case of choosing the best airline for the comfort of the travelling party and since they are also coming to Singapore, so it might have been have a package and there might even be a sponsorship element in it.

1 Like

Notice the club is offering two weeks free membership to watch pre season. You only get 3/5 games though….didn’t it used to be free for the whole month and you got very pre season game for free. Not impressed as they will try catch people out trying to watch the last two by paying as its automatic charging. I get it’s tight by me but ://///

I think we have news in Singapore that says that the Bangkok match and the one in Singapore, we might be able to watch online for free. Not super confirmed yet but seeing some news going around…

2 Likes