Liverpool Pre- and Midseason 2022-23

Darwin has arrived.

3 Likes

jerking off sex appeal GIF

1 Like

Mankind’s progress has come to an abrupt halt.

1 Like

We never made much progress to begin with. It’s all been downhill since the great flood, which you were around for, ironically enough…

2 Likes

Why is Neco there? Thought he was off

Nevermind that’s Bajcetic

What is it with these writers calling it the “far east”?

Are they trying to make it sound like some exotic yet to be discovered land? All of TIA’s articles use far east and it sounds ridiculous.

It’s a tour of Asia.

2 Likes

Travelling squad: Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Alisson, Bajcetic, Carvalho, Chambers, Clark, Clarkson, H. Davies, Diaz, Elliott, Fabinho, Firmino, Frauendorf, Gomez, Henderson, Hill, Jones, Jota, Keita, Konate, Mabaya, Matip, Milner, Morton, Mrozek, Norris, Nunez, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Phillips, Robertson, Salah, Thiago, Tsimikas, Van den Berg, Van Dijk, R. Williams.

2 Likes
1 Like

And peoples are wondering why we travel to those places

5 Likes

Reckon Darwins a bit like ‘wtf is going on here’ with all the noise and fans. Talk about realising how big the club is on your first day.

9 Likes

We could have organized another parade in Bangkok and will get easily over 500,000 crowd. That is how big we are in Asia.

2 Likes

I think Liverpool are actually loved more abroad than in England.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::rofl:, they all look as if they are having a group mugshot for Interpol’s ‘Most Wanted’ List, the way they had to turn side ways!

Its a shame for the fans, the boys had to have their masks on, it would have been nice for the fans to see their facees properly.

2 Likes

No Kaide Gordan is a big disappointment given the high hopes we have for him. Understand he may be recovering from injury but these pre-season opportunities are a great chance for them to get some game time.

No Musialowski either. Get the feeling his chance of making it here may well be slipping away.

Interesting that most the youngsters are midfielders. I guess that’s where we might need to rely on one or two for squad roles during the season.

On the one hand I understand that Elliott Jones and Cavarho needs to play on the other hand it scares me that we only have 4 senior midfielders

1 Like

Where is Kelleher, Gordon and Ben Davies?

Calvin Ramsay missing too. Hes coming off an injury i think.

Assume Davies is gonna be off.

Kelleher…odd one…injury i suspect. He was listed in the initial list last week, as was Neco, whos close to leaving.

A fan waiting for the team in Bangkok.

7 Likes

The fans have given the lads a rock star welcome!
The lads are very much loved over there.

I hope LFCRich is watching from above! :heart:

How long does it take to get to Bankok?

6 Likes