Liverpool Pre- and Midseason 2022-23

+1 for Avamys

2 Likes

On Trelegy for occupational asthma.Moving through the inhaler list over the past 7/8 years.Put a stop to my dreams of playing footy for Liverpool :joy:

2 Likes

4 weeks till the new season ,hopefully it’ll fly in.

1 Like

damn! someone should have told you… you don’t have to be able to run or exert yourself and play for us… although one balotelli is enough i think for one lifetime :joy:

2 Likes

Blimey, I had to double check that! So important that we got our transfer business done early. Four weeks to get the team in shape for the start of the season, whilst some of our ‘rivals’ are still scratching around. Bring it on.

1 Like

So the content is not on the doping list then I assume, if it’s being used by athletes…?

1 Like

I’d say so. Don’t get these conspiracy theories. Every club is using everything they can to get small margins. If Liverpool is using sometime of inhaler I definitely can guarantee most pro teams are aswell.

1 Like

Nurse practitioner here, the steroids in inhalers are completely different to the anabolic steroids used to build muscle mass

12 Likes

Yes, I just know how strict this can be with international doping control. There was a skier here in Norway who got banned for two years because of an ointment/cream she got prescribed for a cold sore.

So when I see an athlete using an inhaler, I get a little suspicious, and just hope they’re sure none of the ingredients are on the doping list.

3 Likes

5 Likes

a few years ago now

1 Like
1 Like

Is Darwin there? I can’t see him anywhere.

How come Alisson is not there?

Darwin, Alisson, Fabinho had NT duties and will join later.

3 Likes

Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs) for things like this.

1 Like

It is to dilate your airway to breathe better a lot of them contain steroids?

2 Likes

Him and Fabinho have played for Brasil after the end of the season hence both getting two weeks extra rest the same for Jota

2 Likes

His left arm had more muscles than my whole body combined.

Too much unnecessary travelling. :unamused:

1 Like

We have to pay for those wage’s somehow