Liverpool Pre- and Midseason 2022-23

He’s been told Haggis is on the specials board.

It’s a lot of money for any fucker!

1 Like

Looks like even Ox is staying. Not saying that I am a big fan of this decision and tbh I would have ‚sacrificed‘ Ox and Milner to bring in a new midfielder.

But having finished the squad so early (even before pre season started) might turn out as a big advantage.

City have three important wantaway players in Sterling, Bernardo and Gündogan and replacing any of them and integrating new signings so late in the window will be difficult.

I have read that some of the players still on vacation will join the ASEAN tour. Isn’t it risky to play games without proper tuning after a vacation?

1 Like

Sigh, I was still hoping to see Salah in person when LFC comes to Singapore!

Very impressive the amount of up to date equipment used to measure everything while pushing them to the limit!
I hope the same preseason training is offered to the women’s team?

1 Like

Joining the tour and playing are different though. I doubt they will play without a 10 days of training as the current lot who started early will have. Then I was surprised to see the likes of Diaz there (then again didn’t he go and play some football on his holiday, the kids crazy but shows he loves the game).

Anyhow really starting to miss it now, weekends do seem to have a hole.

2 Likes

The conspiracy theorists are going to have a field day. :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Wonder what these inhaler things are

2 Likes

5 Likes

Tried that symbicort and found it of no benefit for my asthma.I wouldn’t have thought professional athletes could use an inhaler which contains a steroid.

1 Like

It can be used to treat the effects of hayfever, which if you suffer with asthma already, is a nightmare

1 Like

Asthma + Hayfever that’s me.

I’m using a small inhaler if necessary. Usually I don’t need it in autumn and winter but in some years spring in Germany can be hell for me.

1 Like

fortunately i don’t suffer with asthma + hayfever but i have family members who do. i do suffer with hayfever. The pollen count in the uk has been ‘Very High’ in the last few days and i have been sneezing coughing and rubbing my eyes non stop!

I take over the counter medication for it but the majority of medication in tablet form makes me want to sleep … even the non drowsy stuff.

2 Likes

Can totally relate.

I’ve stopped trying the tablets a long time ago - because they don’t really help and made me tired all the time.

This nose spray really helped me in the last 7 years. Maybe you should give it a try.

2 Likes