Liverpool vs Ajax | CL Match Day 2 | Tue, 13 Sep, 20:00 | Anfield

Now you are getting it.

1 Like

It might seem a bit early to be saying it , but this really is a must win game. Anything less than three points puts is in a position where we might not make it through the group stages. With that in mind , the extra preparation , and an inevitable reaction to that humiliation in Naples , expect to see us come storming back here and remind everyone what weā€™re about.

Iā€™ll be at Anfield for this one. Looking forward to a night under the lights and hopefully the convincing performance that is the start of the turn around.

Expecting a middle three of Thiago Fab and Elliot. In defence i expect Trent will get the nod too. Cant see Klopp not starting him. Matip please next to Virgil.

Up top Diaz and Salah will start. Id go Jota as the third but it could be any of the three options.

Ajax are Top of their league with 6 wins from 6, along with their 4-0 drubbing of Rangers. They did play yesterday so fitness wise we should have an edgeā€¦but given how lethargic weā€™ve been, it might be a tought slog. Gonna have to start fast and strong.

8 Likes

The Queen wanted to aid Kloppā€™s ā€œreinventionā€.

2 Likes

Great now we have someone to blame just in case we lose

2 Likes

Donā€™t mention that word . :neutral_face:

Means that if we win, i get all the credit too yeah?

4 Likes

Nobody is allowed to mention the L word in this thread,

This is a must win game, therefore we will win it.

Excuse me?

Letā€™s hope Klopp pulls out a rabbit from his hat!

IMO Gomez as RB actually makes sense if we play Elliott as RCM.

There no way weā€™re winning this :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ajax are getting steamrolled.

The absolute shit houses.

Watch what we do, bladder them. Within an inch of their lives.

Not 1 of them good enough for our reserves.

Theyā€™ll take their bottle and fuck off back to Amsterdam.

Pussies.

Nothing against Ajax, but yeah.

3 Likes

Excited Lets Go GIF

1 Like

You normally need to pay for that.

1 Like

No, if we win, itā€™s inspite of you

Rangers will determine this group - weā€™ll beat them twice but theyā€™ll take points from Napoli

Impossible? Na, Considering the movie like pandemic and that little war that could never happenā€¦

A 9-0 win followed by them 2 losses?

Nothing surprises me anymore / when are the aliens invading again?

So Klopp (and Conte) will be the first PL managers to have a press conference since the death of the queen today.

Bet one of our British players will join JĆ¼rgen today.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be Milner, he was the only one around when she ascended to the throne.

9 Likes

Good, very good.