Liverpool vs Arsenal | PL Matchday 31| Sunday April 9th 16:30

Why do you despair it though? Its people’s preference. Although I could care less which it is it’s going to be either or.

Take off Jota and Curtis

1 Like

I liked the position Trent took up in midfield when we were in possession. He has the quality to spray passes to his team mates in forward positions Tha we lack in midfield.

Zinchencko does something similar for areswnal when they are in possession.

When the alternative is City, this lot is like a church group.

And look, lets not pretend we’re choir boys. It’s the attitude of any up and coming team. Christ, we lauded Robbo for that off the ball shove on Messi, which under any other circumstances we’d acknowledge as a dick thing to have done.

1 Like

our lads seem to want to move/run/get involved, but they seem to lack the physicality to cope with the pace of the game
Heart and mind is there but guile and ability to keep with the game is lacking at the best of times

I too despair at those wanting Arsenal to win the league. City or United for me.

In fairness he did rise from the dead.

1 Like

Weird game. Feels like both teams are nervy as fuck, though for vastly different reasons

1 Like

Great game. This is how football should be played. No quarter given by either side. Bring it on…

Jones, really?

Arteta was at it from the first minute. Their first throw in took over 20 seconds.

Saka not getting a card after belting the ball a good three seconds after the whistle and with their team two up.

especially them…u can see how much a win here would mean for them

1 Like

Would keep both on to be honest.

there is a red card in this…for both teams

1 Like

Stop talking so much sense……

Nunez and Gomez for Jota and Gakpo.

For some reason I prefer City to win cos I’m super pissed that the year they fall off a little Arsenal pick up the title…after 5 years of us busting a gut and all we got was 1 title ffs

To be fair though Arsenal have had a damn good season

I’d try something crazy. Take Fabinho off and put Milner in at DM. He can’t do any worse.

1 Like

People saying they aren’t arsed if we don’t win today cos they’d rather Arsenal won the league.

No thanks. I’ll be gutted if we lose this. I literally don’t care which team of cheating, playacting, ungracious bellends win the league

3 Likes

Roy Keane just said we defend “like a pub team”.

And he’s absolutely correct.

2 Likes