Liverpool vs Arsenal | PL Matchday 31| Sunday April 9th 16:30

oh well, what a game

4 Likes

good game that

1 Like

Double pl winning save.

4 Likes

The better side today, should have won both games vs Arsenal this season, and although gutted we didn’t win either, I can only be happy with such a reaction from 2-0 down.
And showing we can dominate the league leaders with such a performance, shows how this team needs a few top class additions to be a contender again for the next few years.

1 Like

If only we hadnt been utterly dismal in first 30

2 Likes

They are a horrible cunt cheating team, Arteta straight out of the bald cunts play book

1 Like

Mo got a free kick awarded against him for far less than he’d just gone done over for penalty

That team in the second half if what we’ve expected from us in this era. I dont get how we do that after being so bad to start

2 Likes

Sure looked like a pen, but we don’t get those calls🫤

2 Likes

They arent given. Look at brighton yesterday

To be fair, you should have said something about the starters too. Like “Jota hasn’t scored in ages”, or similar.

That is how you should fight for a game…just repeat that on Monday…fight and knock the shit out of Leeds…please…

4 Likes

I fucking love this club.

Still a beating heart in there somewhere.

13 Likes

TAA ain’t no defender.

Except for the goal

Only saw the second half. We were the better team. Ramsdale a couple of great saves, Mo missed penalty, Gabriel handling Mo and pulling him over, should have been another penalty.

Anyway, there’s plenty there to build with next season.

Stick an engine in it, and watch it go.

1 Like