Liverpool vs. LASK, Europa League, November 30, Thursday, 20:00 GMT

Klopp said pre-City that Bradley is back training with the first team, but now he needs minutes. First with the U21’s. Think the best we can hope for is the Union SG game. Thursday might be too early.

3 Likes

Referee

Urs Schnyder SUI

Don’t think he was the referee in a Liverpool match before.

1 Like

When it comes to these games I tend to assume competence until proven otherwise.

Surely better than all of those PL donkeys.

2 Likes

When it comes to PL I fully expect incompetence, bias and corruption and never get disappointed.

1 Like

Maybe if I approached it as a car crash I’d enjoy it a bit more?

1 Like

scared season 3 GIF

You mean games not involving English refs?
Games not falling under the P/L?
Games not falling under the FA?

We demand to know exactly what you mean? :wink:

You didn’t watch the Newcastle game then? I reckon European refs are even worse.

Klopp has just completed his presser:

Nothing really of note other than Kelleher will have a run of games (no real mention of Ali).

Looks like Ali will at least miss LASK, Fulham and Sheffield. Probably Palace too.

‚Diogo is a bit more severe’

3 Likes

From what I have seen I would agree, however, they are crap for both teams.

In regards to EPL refs, they seem to have been better for us since rhe Spurs shit show of reffing

Should go strong for this one, get the win and hope the other game goes our way - can’t be arsed needing a result in Belgium to top the group.

Kelleher - Trent, Matip, Quansah, Gomez - Endo, Elliott, Gravenberch - Diaz, Gakpo, Salah.

1 Like

Today is finally the day. Joe Gomez first goal. Half-volley rocket from the edge of the box.

2 Likes

I’d like to see Conor Bradley get some minutes to see if he can be integrated into the 1 st team squad.

It’s a testament of how strong our squad is now. Only Trent, Diaz, and Salah are deemed first-team regulars.

1 Like

Looks like it’s forecast to be a chilly one tonight:

Fortunately no snow expected.

Was pretty icey up here this morning although now the sun’s decided to come out a bit which should help. Yesterday morning was the first day I had to get the windscreen scraper out :frowning:

Going be rather colder than usual for a few weeks it seems

1 Like

British Gas likes this.