Liverpool vs. LASK, Europa League, November 30, Thursday, 20:00 GMT

Liverpool hosts LASK in the penultimate game of the group phase of their Europa League campaign. A win will confirm passage into the knock-out phase and may also, if the other result goes in a favorable way, guarantee finishing as group champion and avoid an unnecessary play-off.

Like the previous games, this game too is likely to feature a host of fringe and young players.

1 Like

Will miss this as I’ll be flying from London to Aus via Taipei.

Obviously that means if we lose it is soley down to me

2 Likes

Mmmm 5-0 good guys.

1 Like

Play off?

Time to book our place in the last 16.

Kelleher Gomez Konate Quansah Kostas Endo Elliott Gravenberch Doak Gakpo Diaz

Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

1 Like

The group-champions (eight) go directly to the round of 16 where they meet the play-off winners between the group runner-ups and the third-placed club in CL group phase.

It also means if we win you have to do that journey every match day forever.

1 Like

Kelleher
Gomez Konate Quansah ???
Elliott Endo Jones
Doak Gakpo Diaz

Based on who is most rested and least injured.

No idea about left back.

1 Like

Yeah , never taking any team lightly… After the complete shitshow at Luton.

2 Likes

Kelleher
Gomez Konate Quansah Chambers
Elliott Endo Jones
Doak Gakpo Diaz

2 Likes

and Toulouse :blush:

1 Like

Yeah get a win mixture of lads

Rest where needs to be.

1-1 again!

How are we supposed to know where they are when no flag was included in the thread opener…? :0)
Your standards are slipping @Iftikhar (anyone see what I did there) - will get my coat then

The match is meant to be shown on Servus TV in Austria. I’m assuming that this would require an Austrian VPN connection to watch and will presumably be available on the Astra 19.2E satellite cluster as well.

1 Like

It’s on TNT1 in the UK and on ESPN 3 in the Netherlands.

1 Like

RTL+ in Germany (sub required): RTL+

2 Likes

I believe Bradley has finally recovered from his injury so we could see him at RB, Gomez thus assuming the LB role.

Alternatively, Gomez could start as a RB (with Tsimi at LB) and then switch to LB in the second half as Tsimi gets subbed for Bradley.

Anyway, I just hope we could finally see Bradley playing this season after a long injury layoff.

1 Like

Not sure I can handle commentary in Ă–sterreichisch.