Liverpool vs Norwich: FA Cup fourth-round, January 28, Sunday, 14:30 GMT

Good morning @GermanRed

Liverpool continue their quest for the quadruple against a familiar face in Norwich. The Canaries must be looking forward to this game since a certain Uruguayan is no longer in our ranks to torment them. Let’s prove them wrong.

I think Klopp will ring some changes not because he takes the opponents lightly, but because the changes are necessary to give the players some respite ahead of what’s going to be very grueling part of the season.

A win and no injuries. YNWA.

15 Likes

Kelleher
Bradley Konate Quansah Gomez
Gravenberch MacAllister Jones
Nunez Gakpo Jota

Robbo for Gomez
Trent for Alexis
Dom for Gravenberch
Elliott for Jones
Diaz for Nunez

Would be perfect

Ali
Bradley Konate Quansah Beck
Grav Jones Nyoni
Gordon Gakpo Jota

Don’t really rate Mcconnell or Clark, and it’s a shame Doak isn’t fit because I don’t really rate Gordon either. Wouldn’t be against TKD over Gordon tbh

Switched on SSN this morning (don’t ask why) and first thing I saw was Wagner being interviewed, caught the last question. “So you’re excited to see Klopp again”, “of course” as he answers with a big grin on his face.

I’ve liked Bobby Clark what I’ve seen of him, I don’t expect to see a player who hasn’t even been off the bench up to now in Nyoni.

Klopp will play Clark.

I assume Nunez will play as will Maca and probably Jones.

Jota will probably start as well.

Alisson will play, probably start Quansah again maybe with Konate or VVD.

Bradley will play and minutes for Robbo, Trent and Dom get mins.

1 Like

Have you been watching a lot of of U18s-U21s matches? Because otherwise I don’t see how it’s possible to formulate an opinion about players who have fewer than 20 appearances in the first team combined.

For what it’s worth, Gordon looked very promising in the limited time he got before his injury.

3 Likes

Even from the small appearances for Clark he is evidently decent.

1 Like

Just a note that this is available FTA on ITV1, STV and UTV for those in the respective countries and for anyone else with an appropriate satellite dish.

2 Likes

This round starts tonight already with Bournemouth vs Swansea.

Hope we win this one without complications and then chances are high to play another non PL side or mid/low table PL side in the next round.

2 Likes

At most 9 PL teams can go through so thats out of 16 so the odds are not bad.

Least is 5 if we of course made it

This Barrott is one of the guys we don’t get in the PL.

Referee: Sam Barrott
Assistant referees: Marc Perry and Mark Stevens
Fourth official: Craig Pawson
VAR: Tim Robinson
Support VAR: Stuart Attwell
Assistant VAR: Mark Scholes

1 Like

I see Baldrick is on VAR again

3 Likes

I like Clark.

If he adds a bit of physicality (which Klopp said he’s working on right now) and end product to his game, he might threaten some players a bit older than him here.

I don’t expect such a wild selection here though. But he might come off the bench.

1 Like

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

From Yorkshire, apparently, I just had a quick look to see who he has upset. Seemingly Marco Silva:

I’m happy to give him the benefit of the doubt. We clearly need new faces coming through.

2 Likes

Not easy to take much from a manager moaning.

Like Hooper couldn’t at Spurs and he continues to ref.

Draw for the next round will take place before kickoff for this match.

2 Likes

We need to do better than 1-1!

You need to do better!

2 Likes

You know that’s not likely. :rofl:

Kelleher, Bradley, Konate, Quansah, Beck, Elliot, Jones, Gravenberch, Jota, Danns, Gakpo.