Liverpool vs Real Madrid, Champions League Final @ Stade de France, 8pm in the UK [7pm GMT]

Naby lad, you tried to do the outrageous. That ball dropping to you at the edge of the box. Take it in your stride then can pass it in.

Yep we need a player like Stevie gee that would be the icing on the cake for this team

yes because it was a slow game so he would have had more opportunity

will henry stfu

It seems to be getting more of a problem now as we’re having real difficulty in scoring against teams at the top level.

I suppose it’s also the result of a long tiring season. Some players seem to have lost their mental sharpness.

Madrid had four shots all game, how many times do you think our RB needed to be bailed out?

4 Likes

Except for one moment in particular. Unfortunately.

Listen, it’s a disappointing night for sure but we can’t be too disappointed when we think further again…we’ll 100% come back strong next season with this group…with this manager now staying on.

2 Likes

That my friend is the make or break moment for him. What you said differentiates a world-class player from a very good player.

I am not sure if he is even world-class to start with!

you have BEEN positive today…WELL DONE!!

1 Like

Is that the moment that VvD didn’t close anyone down?

Yeah, basically they set up the team like a wiley old boxer who still has a knockout punch.

Unfortunately for us, that punch landed.

1 Like

That one time where TAA got caught ball-watching.

1 Like

I’m not a fucking idiot Jabu, I see the players giving their all…Madrid have Courtois to toss off tonight for single handily handing the CL back to Madrid.

I’m ok with that.

2 Likes

That’s not what happened but even if it was then no midfielder in the world is getting back to cover that.

1 Like

No. It was the moment when he should have cleared the ball.

We have to arrive at this game in the future in better physical shape and greater freshness.

If that means giving up on some of the domestic cups, so be it

1 Like

reminded me of a Benitez turn out tbh, dominant in possession never looked like scoring

Fair play to u @The-AllMightyReds

1 Like