Liverpool vs Tottenham: Sunday, May 5, 16:30 PM

No attempts on target for Spurs. Poor, considering they’re desperate for the points.

We can make this football lark look so easy at times.

2 Likes

Bit like that.

Although I’m pretty sure we could have had two penalties but no one seemed that arsed with either

Havertz pen yesterday was less contact than on Cody today.
Neither were penalties, but Arsenal got one.
City got a handy one as well.
Consistency my arse

4 Likes

Two goals from open play. THe game actually is very similar to many of our recent games, but the difference is the two that went in. Had the usual woodwork, clearance off the line by a defender, keeper saving, shooting into row z when a clear opportunity presents itself, etc.

Spurs will need to tweak something foe the second half, probably getting Richarlison up front to allow Son wider.

Something hasn’t gone to plan today, we scored first.

1 Like

Klopp out!

2 Likes

It’s 2 nil to us…

1 Like

Richarlison WILL dive

1 Like

To be fair - we’ve hit the the wood work and had a shot saved off the line with the keeper beaten today also…

1 Like

And have that sourfaced begging look to Tierney…

1 Like

Interesting that TAA has been attacking from the right flank far more often than doing the inverted stuff.

Better to double up on Royal who is a dreadful player

Nice so far, still I want Gakpo on the left all the time!

1 Like

A word for Cody. He’s been great.

2 Likes

Stop yelling

SHUT UP!!! (nobody)

1 Like

Firstly - no early gift goal to Spurs. Secondly, less possession but more effective with it. Looks like the lads are starting to enjoy themselves. Gakpo’s cross was perfect for Mo, and he didn’t disappoint. All positive so far.

2 Likes

Cody Gakpo has been nothing short of amazing.