Liverpool Women

4-0 lfcjp rtk h[tfy[

1 Like

Great game to watch. 4-0 with goals from Babajide (x2), Rogers and Thestrup.

2 Likes

You can revisit the entire match here:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I was looking forward to watching the game on YouTube as the last few games have been streamed by LFCTV but I can’t find it. Have they stopped doing that now or has my google-fu simply failed me?

Can’t even find the score anywhere.

1 Like

Same here :sob:

1 Like

You’ve probably got a point. I suspect it was something to do with needing the commentator for the men’s game later the same day.

I think I was more frustrated with not being able to find out the score during the game.

1 Like

Liverpool away vs. Durham for our last match of the year.

Liverpool go into the match in 3rd, 1 point behind Durham who are 2nd. In form terms, both sides are evenly matched with 3 wins and 2 draws from the last 5 in the Championship.

COYR

1 Like
2 Likes

Shame to lose someone that has been so involved with the club for so long. Best of luck with your next move Vicky.

But it is a shame to see the club treating the womens team so poorly. We won the league a couple of years ago, and yet have not given anywhere near the same level of funding as other clubs have. Even Utd who have only had a womens team for 2-3 seasons are treating it more seriously than we do.

1 Like

My issue is not just about money but how the womens side of the game is treated by the club compared to other clubs. Chelsea women train at Cobhan alongside all the Male squads and the coaches regularly chat to swap ideas and insights. City women when injured get the full medical treatment that the men get. Arsenal for years have been miles ahead in the way they treat the women’s team compared to most clubs with a women’s team. Yet our team are constantly treated as an afterthought

2 Likes

It’s a shame to see Vicky Jepson go. I assume ‘mutual consent’ means either the powers that be weren’t satisfied she could deliver results or she’s found another job and the Board were happy not to stand in her way.

Good luck Vicky.

I really hope they give whoever replaces her the backing and investment needed.

1 Like
1 Like

LFC Women vs Leicester today (kicked off at 14:00) and is live on the FA Player.

1 Like

1-0 to the Reds. Missy Bo Kearns!

1 Like

Are they streaming it on YouTube?

It’s on a thing called FA Player. There’s a link to it in the article I shared.

It’s 1-1 now and we are down to 10.

1 Like

After a promising start it finished 1-2 to Leicester. The reds didn’t play badly overall but rash mistakes to give away a penalty at the end of the first half and then the red card just after the restart cost us in the end.

1 Like

1 Like