Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

Looking forward to seeing him against Derby and only 16 he is even better than Sterling at the same age imo

3 Likes

Yeah I know we only got him last summer but he looks nailed on to be the next breakout star.

1 Like

Doak has that Damien Duff type of head/face.

:joy:

1 Like

Is Lewis Koumas any relation to Jason Koumas ex Tranmere player? :nerd_face:

It’s his son I think

3 Likes

:+1::nerd_face:

Al’right my son. :grinning:

like a hot knife through butter. very solid on the ball and great pace.

2 Likes

Conor Bradley and Tyler Morton are both nominees for Player of the Month for Bolton and Blackburn respectively. :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

Clarkson with a goal (cheeky back heel), assist and MOTM tonight for Aberdeen

4 Likes

Liverpool u21’s v. Fulham u21’s

Mrozek, Jonas, Phillips, Quansah, Chambers, Cain, Stephenson, Clark, Doak, Frauendorf, McConnell.

Subs.

Muisalowski, Stewart, Hill, Norris, Miles.

Liverpool 2-0

Frauendorf, 5 mins
Quansah, 22

4 Likes

Frauendorf is Ethiopian, I can’t think of any famous Ethiopian footballers to be fair.

German international at youth level

I just noted he was Ethiopian born which made me wonder if there was any others and I really can’t think of any.

1 Like

Ended 3-1, Stewart got the other. 7 in 11 games for Stewart since returning from injury.

Clark, Frauendorf, Doak and Stewart all could find themselves involved against Derby.

2 Likes

Tom Hill played his first competitive game in 2 years! Came off the bench in that 3-1 win.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’d hope Quansah would be involved too.

1 Like

I was wondering about Bajcetic’s (who turned 18 last month) contract and I see now on transfermarkt that they’ve updated it. Up to 2025. Good stuff.

1 Like