Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

Anywhere I can watch for free?

1 Like

U18s currently 1-0 up against Leeds.

Musialowski scored.

That Brazilian keeper we signed is in goal.

Terence Miles making his first start at this level.

Pitaluga
Wilson Quansah Miles Norris
Corness Balagizi Frauendorf
Woltman Stewart Musialowski

2 Likes

Layton Stewart with another goal

1 Like

1 Like

Wonder if that U23 team means Cain and Clarkson are with the first team.

1 Like

U 18 are 3-0 up.
Mateusz Musialowski, Layton Stewart and Melkamu Frauendorf have all scored for #LFC U18s, who are beating Leeds 3-0 at HT.

1 Like

u18s 4-0 up now, Mabaya.

Cain, Clarkson and Jones in the first team squad. Tyler Morton stepping up and playing well for the u23s. Mabaya scoring for the u18s.

The academy is producing a lot of good midfielders.

3 Likes

4-0. corner from Dom Corness finds its way to sub Isaac Mabaya and his low drive beats the keeper via a slight deflection.

3 Likes

4-0 now. Mbaya with the goal

1 Like

Jurgen Klopp and his coaches are at the U23s game watching our boys. Great stuff.
Game on lfctv.

2 Likes

Glaztel down injured

1 Like

Back up on the pitch. Jürgen came over to check on him

3 Likes

5-0 .Oakley Cannonier

2 Likes

O Rourke on for Glatzel for second half. Hopefully not serious injury.

2 Likes

0-0 then.

Didn’t watch all the game, Sepp looked unconvincing again but Morton looked good and Clayton carried on his good form.

Hardy injury doesn’t look good, shame for the lad. Maybe we’ll see Layton Stewart get the nod now for the u23s.

1 Like

I actually thought Sepp played well, looked comfortable and took possession back easily a few times.

I was only watching in small bites though between stopping my son trying to climb the stairs so I may have missed some dodgy moments.

1 Like

I saw Sepp giving the ball away a couple of times late on and gave Kelleher two awful back passes (that Kelleher did well with), as well as being a bit too rash in diving in.

1 Like

The pen incident was stupid, ref gives a pen and then linesman puts up flag for offside. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah a few rash challenges and lucky not to get booked but played fairly well.

1 Like

I thought Sepp was one of our better players alongside Millar. Was against a very quick Southampton front line and never got done for pace. Runs like Matip but looked good. Millar looked brilliant especially with his runs and was unlucky not to score after hitting the post in the first half. Jürgen loved it.

1 Like