Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

Seems to be a centre back.

2 Likes

I thought Brexit don’t allow signing young players. Can someone please explain.

Brexit hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like
3 Likes

Liam Millar close to a loan move to Charlton. Liverpool also trying to loan VanDerBerg.

1 Like
1 Like

Liverpool have held talks with three clubs in Belgium, Germany and Switzerland over a potential loan move for young defender Sepp van den Berg. A deal is likely to be agreed this week. [@neiljonesgoal - @GOAL]

1 Like

Adam Lewis sent back from his loan. Supposedly did not do enough to convince the staff at his loan club. Since being dropped in early November

1 Like

1-1 Morton.

1 Like

I was under the impression he did not get much chance due to the Corona virus restrictions.

1 Like

After being caught asleep in the first minutes I thought the lads played very well. I understand the " like father like son" quote as it was very reminiscent of a first team game, doing everything except score. Keeper looks promising and Sepp VdB did very well at CB, possibly MOTM despite the fact we dominated. Morton and Clarkson also looked good.
As is often the case we looked a younger, smaller side that the opposition.

1 Like
1 Like

He will have 1 year left on his deal next summer, will be interesting to see what happens. A new deal and a new loan or maybe someone gets him permanently.

1 Like

He’s not very good. Looking for another loan before window closes.

1 Like
1 Like

Probably didn’t get much to be fair. A difficult season to move away from home not speaking the language. Definitely at a better club now he can fit in a lot easier and get more football

1 Like

Tyler Morton has seemingly taken the step up to u23 level like a duck to water - 3 goals and 3 assists in 5 games to add to his 3 goals in 3 for the u18s this season. A goalscoring midfielder? I remember them! Cracking finish too.

Another shocking tackle to add to the Everton collection.

3 Likes

Got a bad start to Plymouth it seems. Maybe France was never meant to be and he can push on now. Build his building blocks to begin his senior career

1 Like