Liverpool Youth Teams Thread

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1407607070149517312?s=20

Yeah I mentioned in a different youth thread. A confusing transfer saga

Let’s grab a slice of that!

Liverpool plan to send some of the u18s to the Bundesliga u19 cup between the 16th - 18th of July. We have also organised a friendly against Bayern Munich u19s for the 21st of July.

1 Like

Article about Conor Bradley for those with athletic subscriptions. His old youth coaches from northern Ireland have always thought he was special, had that something extra, for those of you that don’t have subscription.

3 Likes

It would be nice if he is blooded in. Physically, he doesn’t look ready for PL.

1 Like

Liverpool FC looking to send scouts to a Paide Linnameeskond game to observe 17-year-old Matrix Einer. Many clubs interested in Einer following a good campaign with Paide II. Compensation could be as high as €3M. [@AlVeissSport]

Larouci contract expires today?

Think we have offered a new deal. seems to have rejected it. Reckon he will drop down to the championship for first team football. Probably the correct decision if I were him

Sounds like Estonia or maybe Finland. I’m guessing the former.

2 Likes

Estonia I’m sure. I think Klavan has just signed for them

1 Like

Estonia. I gave a link earlier.

1 Like
6 Likes

Good move for Paul. Getting to a point now where he needs senior football. Hopefully he gets some luck with injury as this is a massive year for them. Hopefully he takes it

1 Like
3 Likes

Thought this guy looked very promising when he first came on the scene but got injured whilst on loan and never quite fulfilled his early promise. Wish him all the best. I think he will do well for them.
Best of luck to Paul Glatzel as well. He has had it tough but keeps bouncing back.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Liam Coyle has signed for Accrington Stanley.

1 Like
6 Likes