Loan Watch: 2021/22

“Can he make the grade?”

No.

1 Like

Why did we sign him in the first place? Was there any hope of him ever breaking through or was this one of those money-making prospects?

1 Like

I don’t think we ever thought he would play for us but he was available for a cheap price and had just played well at an international tournament. Probably we expected he would at least get good time at one of these loan spells but it appears he’s just crap.

3 Likes

Caernafon Town in the Welsh premier league have signed Jakub Orjinski from our u23s on loan. Strange move in my opinion, thought it’s a tad of a lower level that he is at. Suppose not many teams want a 18 year old in goal. But experience is experience.

1 Like
2 Likes

Leighton Clarkson on loan to Blackburn, nice set up for a goal (well, the opposition keeper…):

4 Likes

Woodburn loaned out until the end of the season. Isn’t he a free agent after that?

2 Likes

Sepp VDB scored his first ever goal. Playing centre half aswell. Looks good. Pace has improved drastically.

4 Likes

Sepp has scored again for Preston

4 Likes

2 goals in 2 games.

Great control from the cross to finish. First team football has done so much for his game. Looks a completely different player since leaving us

3 Likes

Good for him. I was pretty concerned he was a long way from being up to it.

1 Like

Definitely will be taken on pre season next summer. Reckon he will be 5th choice anyways.

Striker??? :wink:

1 Like

Jaros also saved a penalty in a penalty shoot out for st pats. Was very busy last night and made a cracking save late in the game aswell. U21s call up also now for him.

1 Like

A 6,5 right back is cool to see

If things don’t work out for him here, perhaps Brighton could sign him to pair up with Dan Burn.

Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
Whoa-oh
We’ve got the tallest full backs in the world…

1 Like

Jake Cain to Newport County on loan.

1 Like

Rhys Williams to Swansea reportedly. Announcing later

1 Like

Hopefully he plays regularly and does really well.

1 Like