Country of Birth: Colombia
Nationality: Colombian

1 Like

Colombia. Colombian.

1 Like

Duly noted and amended.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/nuFeIE1bhqA

Made a great impact last season. Looking forward to watching him tear it up this season.

1 Like

Interesting if true!

2 Likes

Definitely looking forward to his impact with a full preseason with us. I think one of the things he definitely can look to improve on are goals but otherwise he is worrying defenders everytime he gets the ball and runs at them.

2 Likes

Did Barca let us have a free run, in the same way United let us have a free run at Darwin?

jog on simon pegg GIF

2 Likes

They had the Torres deal lined up for months, and ultimately paid more for him than we did with Diaz. Iโ€™m not saying the story isnt true, but itโ€™s difficult to see how it would be.

1 Like

That was my first thought too. I would have thought there would have been something said much closer to when the deal actually happened.

1 Like

Ferran guy now looks at Lewd-ski joining and Auba there and Dembele signing an extension and Raphina joining in, Depay still around and Fati coming back and think, Fuck I am not gonna play much, am I?

I am glad we recruit sensibly and Diaz coming in at the right time to make an impact is testament to that

Fulham were shithouses on the weekend, going down under no contact, but more worryingly, applying some pretty reckless tackles on our players. I really donโ€™t like how Diaz just stands and takes the tackle. One of those tackles is going to stick one day and heโ€™s going to receive a serious injury like a leg break.

The guy is gone, but the beauty of Mane was his ability to jump out of a dangerous tackle to avoid injuring himself. I hope Diaz can evolve to follow something similar so he can stay as injury-free as Mane did.

2 Likes

Gorgeous goal by Lucho. Great initial pass by Nat Phillips. Love the bench (Hendo, Tsimi and Joe) snapped to attention just before the goal.

2 Likes

Klopp has to find a way to get him play closer to goal. This season, I often feel that heโ€™s very easy to isolate by opponents, Robertson is pretty far away from him, as is Henderson. Heโ€™s driven out to the flank, doubled up by oppositionโ€™s players and itโ€™s very difficult for him to be a consistent threat. Iโ€™m still surprised to see him play so well in spite of that and lack of balance between our midfield and fullbacks.

Really feel for this lad he looks like he cares and gives a crap. A lovely goal that unlike the rest he probably wonโ€™t want to remember.

2 Likes

He really knows how to break the bus, his shots from outside the box are immense and finds the net or hits the target more often than not. Amazing player, hope his talent isnโ€™t wasted in our transition period.

2 Likes

An eternal flame last night and been really good this season too. Considering he has played almost every mins of every game, I would prefer if he is rested a bit.

1 Like

I donโ€™t mind him playing but we probably should have withdrawn him last night. It wasnโ€™t getting any better.