THE ANFIELD NOISE

Major League Soccer

Haven’t seen a resurrection of this thread here, so will give it a go.

Relishing in our Columbus Crew’s semi-final win over New England yesterday. The Final–December 12–will be at our retiring Mapre Stadium. Opponent either Seattle or Minnesota.

It’s here,https://theanfieldnoise.com/t/usa-all-leagues-and-cups/957.Like the NFL thread i tend to talk to myself alot!!

1 Like

That’s because everybody hates the Cheatriots. It isn’t just me! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for the correction! Much like my friends @Alright_Now and @cynicaloldgit my attention for detail has faded in old age. :smile:

If the mods would like to merge this into the existing thread, it would be appreciated!

4 Likes

I’m the opposite; I’m getting more fastidious as I get older.

3 Likes

Think you mean tedious.

2 Likes

Meh. Same thing.

2 Likes

The next evolutionary step is odious, but you’ll be pleased to know I think you are some ways from that.

2 Likes

You can bypass that stage and go straight to obstreperous.

3 Likes

Think you mean pedantic

2 Likes

Oh, I mean lots of things. I just can’t say them here; it’s a family forum.

1 Like

@RedYank are you at the local watching your Crew?

1 Like

Just got home. :smile:

2 Likes

Heading towards a season start on April 17th,preseason scchedules being announced.Nothing from the frozen wasteland of Foxborough.

3 Likes

Right on schedule for our new Columbus Crew Stadium

1 Like

On ya second stadium,meanwhile New England are still pushing their looking for a site for a soccer stadium bullshit to sell a few season tickets!

2 Likes

What, they have dug up the pitch in protest of something :yum:

1 Like

Haha. Pitch to follow!

It is of irony: this beautiful new stadium, which will have few spectators allowed in (for the present anyway).

1 Like

Revolution open the season April 17th away to Chicago.

2 Likes