Managerial Merry-go-round

1 Like

With fans returning, hopefully, I doubt he will survive the season. Better than Everton though.

1 Like

Rafa! Florence calls :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Short term appointment

I’m originally from the Wirral and the Caldy area is lovely… all down that way, West Kirby, Caldy, Heswall. The Wirral Way is a lovely walk. The life is good.

However… come on Montse! Keep the pile in Caldy, no problem. The golf course will still be there too… after you get back from a two year stint in beautiful Florence.

1 Like

Or a three week stint

The plot thickens…

Is Gattuso going to Spurs :rofl:

Next week Levy will be phoning Allardyce and claiming he was their first choice all along.

1 Like

Here here Sweeting. Pirlo also seems like an unlikable pretentious poser - and certainly appeals to same. Bet he knows fuck all about wine too except how to quaff it in a pretentious manner.

1 Like

Call him Ismael…

1 Like

So, Nuno and Conte are still without clubs? :thinking:

1 Like

They’d rather be unemployed than manager Spurs or Everton :grin:

2 Likes

I hope he does well. I like Sassuolo.

Isn’t it a dodgy Phil Collins song?

2 Likes

This one came out of nowhere.

Parker and Fulham are negotiating over the mutual termination of his contract, but those talks are expected to be concluded within the next 48 hours; Parker will then join Bournemouth, who have told head coach Jonathan Woodgate that his deal will not be renewed

1 Like

Bit of a an odd one, Woodgate had a patch of poor form which did for their automatic promotion bid but he recruited a couple of coaches (one from us) and they readied the ship and it seemed they would be set for a challenge this season.

1 Like

So Rafa at Everton and Nuno at Spurs then. Has Palace got anyone yet?

I thought Patrick Viera was going there?

Yeah, thanks, forgot about that. It’s really a gamble for Palace.