Managerial Merry-go-round

As things stand, Real, Inter, Lille, and Spurs are without a manager while Allegri, Zidane, and Conte are without a club. If the rumors are to be believed; Barcelona, Juventus, and Napoli are to part ways with their respective managers too, leaving Koeman, Pirlo, and Gattuso searching for pasture anew.

1 Like

Cunts’ carousel? :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s crazy.

In the Bundesliga there are just 3 Clubs (Union Berlin, Stuttgart and Freiburg) who did not change their head coach in the last 12 months.

Oliver Glasner who reached the CL with Wolfsburg has yesterday announced that he will leave to join Frankfurt who are playing in the EL next season.

2 Likes

Sarri is without a club too.

Neh, Mourinho is at Roma :wink:

1 Like

:rofl:

So, Zidane to PSG??? Conte??? Sarri???

1 Like

Why on earth would Poch go back to Spurs? It reeks of a desperate attempt to hold on to Kane

3 Likes

I look forward to the day @cynicaloldgit will round off his match review with notes about wines from Pirlo’s vineyard.

Actually Gattuso is off the merry-go-round. He’s got the job at Fiorentina.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hmmmm. Might have to search them out in a few years’ time. :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, I was reading rumors about that. So Napoli have a vacancy.

1 Like

Have never liked Pirlo. Didn’t like him as a player, don’t like his attitude as a manager and tired of hearing about how classy he is how great his hair is when all I can see if a massive egotist.

Adrian Chiles acted like he some other-worldly God when England completely failed to put the clamps on him in a game at the Euros in whatever year it was.

One of the most overrated players of his generation and a guy with that kind of attitude never seemed like he had a chance in management. What a flop.

5 Likes

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/real-madrid-make-pochettino-their-top-managerial-target/1evsaz3k0zuy61wm585jutfi00

Real Madrid make Pochettino their top managerial target after Zidane exit

:flushed:

1 Like

Just glad we don’t have owners who would sack Klopp for a below par season.

Are United wise to stick with Ole (not from our pov) or should they be trying to pick up one of these managers while they’re available?

He’s been offered a contract extension for another 3 years

6 Likes

Yeah, but is that the best move for them or should they be trying for Zidane or Poch while they’re unemployed?

No, they should upgrade. But it seems like they won’t which is all good from our POV.

2 Likes

Milan fans won’t like that one bit. :laughing:

1 Like

At least they got the better Inzaghi. I was sort of expecting Inter to approach Simone.

1 Like

From a lower league, Howe has turned down Celtic, apparently they are in advanced talks with someone else, they are saying it was back room staff but you wonder if he has had a better offer, maybe Palace?

1 Like