Summer Transfer Window 2021

Reading has been robbed. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

He’ll probably be playing for Reading again next season, don’t worry.

1 Like

Good player there. He could potentially do well as back up to Alfonso Davies.

Strange signing in my eyes, he looks fine but I’ve never noticed him stand out particularly. He is pretty quick and a decent enough defender, can’t cross to save his life though and carries virtually no attacking threat. This is playing Championship football too.

He’s also three years older than Davies.

I doubt he’ll be any serious part of their squad, probably loaned straight back to England and then sold in a years time to a bottom half PL side for £10m.

1 Like

Seah Haksabanovic from Norrkoping to Rubin Kazan for £5.4m.
Mike Maignan from Lille to Milan for £11.7m.

Zidane being there was one of the main reasons in my eyes for Mbappe wanting to go there.

I’m probably deluding myself, but one just never knows… the stars seem to align quite nicely right now…

4 Likes

Mattie Pollock from Grimsby to Watford for £270k.

Kevin Wimmer from Stoke to Rapid Vienna on a free.

Would be another pointless waste of funds by Barca. Would think he’s nailed on to go to Juventus.

1 Like

David Alaba signs for Madrid, earning over £400k pre-tax per week.

For a Madrid side that is already claiming poverty and probably going to get bailed out by the Spanish government again.

1 Like

Rumoured to be heading to Real Madrid to be part of the rebuild…

1 Like

I liked this comment from Honigstein. Quality player with a trophy list to boot and it seems that he has an agent capable of squeezing the most money for his client. I can only imagine the amount of signing-on and agents’ fee in this deal.

5 Likes

Don’t forget, Real Madrid need to spend that money in order to ‘save football’. It is entirely altruistic.

2 Likes
1 Like

A few early moves that interest me personally.

Tom Heaton going back to Man Utd on a free. Released by Aston Villa.
Ashley Fletcher looking to sign for Watford after being released by Middlesbrough.
Britt Assombalonga supposed to be going to Rangers on a free. He’ll tear that league apart.
Former Liverpool full back Lee Peltier released by Cardiff.
Jack Wilshere released by Bournemouth.
Danny Rose released by Tottenham.

West Brom have released 21 players including Hal Robson-Kanu, Charlie Austin and Branislav Ivanovic.

1 Like
1 Like

Watford never short of players with their connections, just throwing big strikers on a pile and get absolutely nothing from a few of them, doesn’t matter.

:joy:

Rangers have already signed a pacy forward on a free from Belgium, perhaps preparing to sell Morelos?

1 Like

Yeah weird one them signing Fletcher. The early, and always overblown, hype around him has cooled significantly and he’s been pretty awful for most of his spell at 'Boro - as he has been everywhere he’s played. Moving back into the PL must make him one of the luckiest players around I suspect.

2 Likes
1 Like