Summer Transfer Window 2021

Presumably it is easier to keep him for another season while they clean house. Then bring in their preferred candidate once that is done?

Maybe, yeah. We’ll see what happens.

Brest! :joy:

:wink:

complete

1 Like

If these fees become the norm once again, maybe Edwards will be able to get something for players Klopp doesn’t want after all.

3 Likes

Probably comes in as 3rd choice, potentially 2nd, IF something happens with De Gea, which will be difficult of course. I think Romero is off to Boca and Grant’s contract probably expired.

1 Like

The assumption is whomever doesnt play tomorrow will view that as the end of their Utd career and try to leave.

2 Likes

Andre Ramalho from RB Salzburg to PSV for £2.2m.

Anderson Lucoqui from Arminia to Mainz on a free.
Gael Kakuta from Amiens to Lens for £4.5m.
Gervinho from Parma to Trabzonspor on a free.
Bruno Peres from Roma to Trabzonspor on a free.

2 Likes

He still commands a fee :rofl:

Another FM legend.

5 Likes

Omar Richards from Reading to Bayern on a free.

FFS, Bayern is now pinching young players for free too.

Wouldn’t there be a tribunal? I think there’s rule which ensures the developing club(s) certain compensations no matter what the contract situation of a young player.

He’s 23 years old.

3 Likes

Reading has been robbed. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

He’ll probably be playing for Reading again next season, don’t worry.

1 Like

Good player there. He could potentially do well as back up to Alfonso Davies.

Strange signing in my eyes, he looks fine but I’ve never noticed him stand out particularly. He is pretty quick and a decent enough defender, can’t cross to save his life though and carries virtually no attacking threat. This is playing Championship football too.

He’s also three years older than Davies.

I doubt he’ll be any serious part of their squad, probably loaned straight back to England and then sold in a years time to a bottom half PL side for £10m.

1 Like

Seah Haksabanovic from Norrkoping to Rubin Kazan for £5.4m.
Mike Maignan from Lille to Milan for £11.7m.

Zidane being there was one of the main reasons in my eyes for Mbappe wanting to go there.

I’m probably deluding myself, but one just never knows… the stars seem to align quite nicely right now…

4 Likes