Summer Transfer Window 2021

I think we can slowly start posting news on summer transfer deals here…

That’s around £200k per week until he’s 33.

1 Like

Well, he does have a family to feed.

2 Likes

I presume that’s 200K per week after tax, which is, what, roughly 400K before it? His agent is in for a heck of a bonus there…

2 Likes
1 Like

Balague saying that PSG’s stance at the moment is as follows:

They want more or less what they paid for him when he came from Monaco. If not, he already has on table £500k per week net, which he thinks nobody will be able to match at the moment. Talks about the problem the “historic” clubs will have with “state” clubs in similar deals now with the market affected.

Real and Mbappe already have a firm deal between themselves, but it’s up to the clubs now. Neymar will most probably sign a new deal. PSG at the moment ready to go in the final year and tempt Mbappe with that huge contract offer. Though we’ll see if that’s realistic, the summer is long and it might be just playing games.

2 Likes

So, Everton might make a double profit on a flop? Brilliant.

:joy:

1 Like

I’d be worried; they’re obviously planning on stealing Michael Edwards from us first.

Because there’s no way that anybody at Everton could negotiate that deal.

1 Like
2 Likes

How’s this working out Florentino? :joy:

1 Like

So, next on the market is Lamptey.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, true that! I imagine that Arsenal will be all over him to replace Bellerin, even if he did sign a new contract. And after that, a 50+ million pounds move to Man City. :joy:

2 Likes

Patryk Klimala from Celtic to NY Red Bulls for £3.9m.
Adrien Hunou from Rennes to Minnesota for £2.7m.

1 Like

Has a year left on his deal with Atalanta. 10 goals + 8 assists, although from the LWB role of course.

2 Likes

Quality player, if Castagne settled so quickly and so well (minus the injuries), Goosens will, too. Leicester are assembling a rather impressive set of fullbacks, very nice side overall.

4 Likes

Will be interesting to see how he does in a 4 at the back, if that’s still their long term strategy. Rodgers showed good creativity after the injury of Barnes and Maddison, flipping the formation, getting the best out of Iheanacho, who is a better player when he has a partner up front rather than playing on his own.

4 Likes

To join “City Group”. Is that just a weird translation or does it mean he’s joining a different team within their group?

2 Likes

Yeah, it struck me as well. Is he being purchased by the Group (rather than by a particular club) and will be placed at any club within the Group as the Group wishes???

What are the reasonable options? Girona?

1 Like