Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

not sure if serious…

(citeh, not you)

Yeah it was part of the on the the leaked emails (Der Spiegel)

When lead FFP investigator Jean Luc-Dehaene died, Simon Cliff (City lawyer) wrote “1 down, 6 to go”

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahaha he’s a fucking douche bag…

The parody version is better…

6 Likes

Hang on, that’s not a parody?

5 Likes

Is he planning on using the infamous Flying V?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpjiCv2jPdU

1 Like

To be honest I am not sure! You can believe him saying it…

2 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

Just leave this here.

Disclaimer: I am not on Twitter and certainly not following (or whatever the word is) MUFC - Globalfans

3 Likes

So Pep basically pulled a Rodgers and didn’t think anyone would notice.

Huge club…

Not…

2 Likes

To be honest the one impact I expected was that for the first 5-10 games it would be impossible to get home tickets for most teams.

That doesn’t seem the case.

It’s a piece of piss to get home tickets for the emptihad. I was able to get two tickets for the CL 1/4 final 2nd leg there in 2018 for face value, the day before. Good seats too, other than being surrounded by tourists.

Hey, they’ve supported City for at least 2 seasons… Used to be Chelsea fans…

1 Like

City is unique :rofl:

1 Like

Or are they? Maybe they’re just one of many genetically modified bastard teams that make up the City Group.

2 Likes

For all the money spent, and for all the players at their disposal, they just cannot be regarded as a big club. Can’t even sell the ground out? It’s a joke.

Compare to how hard it is to get a ticket for Anfield, and how long the season ticket waiting list is.

1 Like

If you can’t sell out your ground now and I’m talking 50 plus tickets in a number of areas then that’s poor.

It’s not like they are champions or anything :roll_eyes:

To my mind you cant build anything big on crap foundations.

City is a club built on porridge.

If Cheaty do get ‘Drooler’…
How will Pep explain away how Jurgen and the boys tore him a new one on the pitch in the CL Semi’s

1 Like