Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Hahaha, very nice.

So does that add another 50M to the price for Kane?

3 Likes

That’s cover the scoring aspect, but what about the defense… Need some full backs! :joy:

2 Likes

This will make Man City desperation to get another striker increase

Probably adds another 20million onto Kane asking price.

And also can you believe - these fucking morons spent 100 million on Grealish

5 Likes

Spurs best striker puts the boot in to start Pep’s worst title defence. You couldn’t make it up.

That is a 3point gap we are not going to surrender for the rest of the season :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Go back to the chequebook Pep. You can’t get it done with a billion.

1 Like

Grealish will have better days than that but at the price that’s on his back he’ll need about 35 of them this season alone.

1 Like

That’s sort of my point, when you pay 100m for a player you expect them bang at it and pulling rabbits out of the hat

This horrible little gobshite is a decent footballer but he isn’t 100m

1 Like

They’re looking ridiculous for a much more satisfactory resson this evening.

2 Likes

4 Likes

…and I don’t want to be asking for it ‘TWICE…!!!’

4 Likes

When was the last time his squad spending intensive time in pre-season with Pep, resulted in anything but a slow start to the season? 2016-17?

2 Likes

How much do you want for Son?

5 Likes

I know I shouldn’t care what happens to other teams but, fuck me, I really do get an endorphin rush when these twats get schooled.

12 Likes

at the cunts forum at the bluemoon to see the fume

1 Like

As I said Grealish isn’t half the player D.Silva was. Dias nowhere near Kompany either, Agueros goals going to be massively missed.

They might spend a lot but they don’t half waste money and haven’t really improved the squad from years ago.

4 Likes

Yeah, I don’t actually have a problem with the first comment quoted there. They have several players who cost a ton but aren’t of the required standard and so it’s fair to say that even if they do spend 150 million to help them score they’ll still have Mendy at LB.

2 Likes

Highlights of Grealish’s first game shows him diving 4 times and being a prick after hacking down Moura.

5 Likes

8 Likes

And they still have Fernandinho starting, I get players coming back slower (Milner played for us) but he was halfway out the door this summer and I’m not that overly convinced Rodrigo is good enough as no.6 either so it’s another weak spot.

3 Likes