Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

My impression was that Klopp just didn’t want to go for ex-players because he wants to work on something new.

Don’t know about Fraudiola specifics but there’s a difference between an ex player not signing for you and you not trying to sign any ex players.

2 Likes

Players have spoken of wanting to work with him again, but Klopp prefers to work with new people to keep evolving and finding new solutions.

He had several chances early on with us to sign both Reus and Gotze, but prefered to look at other players he had not yet worked with

1 Like

His career would have gone a different way had Thiago stayed at Barca. Wouldn’t get a game because Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta were ahead of him.

Look at what happened to Isco at Real. Still waiting for Kroos or Modric to retire.

1 Like

Wasn’t he rumoured to be interested in Götze and also Gundogan? Just playing Devil’s advocate here.

1 Like

Not sure about Gundogan, but if memory serves me correct wasn’t it Gotze wanting to rejoin Klopp?

I thought he played under klopp at dortmund then moved to Real, Then played for us on loan before re-signing for klopps dortmund

1 Like

Brought Kagawa back to Dortmund, as well, didn’t he?

1 Like

I dont think it was preference. He wanted to sign several of them but didn’t get them done for various reasons. One of which was probably an agreement with Dortmund not to go for players not already leaving.

Didn’t he have Hummels and Subotic play for him at Mainz, or was it just Subotic?

City miss out on Messi twice, then Kane, and then Ronaldo and decide they’re good with what they have. Then Madrid buy Mbappe and PSG poach Jesus to replace him. City are left to play Bernardo silva up front.

2 Likes

Surely Ferran Torres, or is he gone as well?!

They have him and Jesus and Sterling. Don’t forget they Mahrez, Grealish, Forden, Silva and probably some other footballers worth £40m+. But yeah they’re fucked aren’t they :sweat_smile:

They also have at least two attacking players who would be first teamers at any other club (Cole Palmer & Liam Delap).

2 Likes

“Cristiano is a Juventus player. I cannot add anything else.”

“In these three or four days left until the transfer window shuts, anything can happen but, in my view, there are few players - Cristiano Ronaldo included, Messi is another - they decide where they are going to play.”…he added.

“Right now, my feeling is I am more than delighted with the squad we have and we will stay the same.”…he also added.

Arrested before , released on bail. Still was part of the man city squad. Why was this the first time I’m hearing ? Has the club attempted to hush matters ?

1 Like

Arrested this time for breaching bail and another alleged rape. So the hydrocarbon thugs were playing someone arrested multiple times for alleged rapes throughout last season and picking him again this season. Pep should be asked what he thought of picking an alleged rapist at fullback? He should be asked whether he thought the squad had the character to call out violence against women? A misunderstanding Pep? Like those tittles you keep talking about?

2 Likes

There are a lot of questions which don’t get asked to City and Pep. Just get this added to the rest of them.

2 Likes

Can’t believe this mob haven’t gone for Haaland. He is a beast of a player. Next year it will be.

1 Like

Pep wants him for his new club… Will try and sign him then!

4 Likes

Hello darkness my old friend…