Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

You coulda knocked me down with a feather…

1 Like

David Mitchell’s tax rant is absolutely bang on.

3 Likes

No, they don’t even have one half-decent CB.

2 Likes

There’s that “puppy with Vietnam flashbacks” meme to be inserted when discussing Liverpool struggling to break down low block sides like Chelsea, I think that was the main reason why people panicked after that particular match. That said, it was a defensive masterclass by a side brimming with tactical knowledge.

From my point of view, both Chelsea and Man City have the air of tactical and defensive strength about them and that’s what makes them favourites to win the league ahead of Liverpool, coupled with having insane depth and little to no injuries. Chelsea have had more difficult fixtures, though, even if Tottenham and Arsenal were gash when they faced them.

That said, I’m not dissatisfied with Liverpool’s start aside from the Brentford game. A bit more focus at either side of the pitch would have seen the team gain two more points and be +9 on respective fixtures from the last season. +7 is still great, though, I’m not taking anything from them.

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

He was definitely on something yesterday…

1 Like

dave chappelle comedy GIF

1 Like
1 Like

Hoping the bloke pulls through

7 Likes

Fingers crossed for him. Also pretty sure non of our players will be singing songs mocking him like the City players did with Sean Cox.

9 Likes

Has anybody seen the City 3rd kit.

It is fucking hands down the worst football kit I have ever seen from a PL club

2 Likes

Is that the MAN CITY one?

If so, utter shite.

3 Likes

I’d forgotten about this thread.

City huh? Like pollen on a mouse’s handkerchief, easy to forget.

5 Likes

This fucking thing is actually a football shirt

1 Like

Wtf?? Let’s hope that doesn’t catch on

1 Like

Minging aint it.

1 Like

It did at a few “Puma clubs”.

Milan, Dortmund, City, etc.

Looks cheap and tacky.

Turkish market job.

“I give you good price”

3 Likes

I’ve kind of wonder how many shirts City’s owners actually buy themselves? I know the numbers of shirts would be abhorrent but that wouldn’t bother this lot.

1 Like

It looks counterfeit.

1 Like