Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

That guy gave me nightmares.

Haaland looked really pissed off yesterday, odd considering he is off?

4 Likes

Ah mate you are my fucking hero!!! He is Viiiiigoooo!

2 Likes

I hope this fucker does end up like Wernerā€¦ have a horrible feeling heā€™ll be more like an Aguero than a Werner thoughā€¦. (Goals goal goal not style of play)

City are now the club with the highest revenue in world footballā€¦ 11 years ago they were mid-table and had Mark Hughes as their manager. In that time theyā€™ve not won the champions league.

Brady Bunch K GIF

9 Likes

Maybe if he does come to City we can fucking spray that positive pink slime over him to reduce his power

Your Loveā€¦ is taking me higher!

Quality film by the way

4 Likes

The highest revenue in World football thing, sounds very suspicious to me. No way, can City have legitimate revenue, higher than Utd and Real Madrid.

6 Likes

They donā€™t even have the loan market ownership Chelsea had.

3 Likes

During a year of covid they raised revenue Ā£100mil, when every other team either lost or stayed the sameā€¦ Sure okā€¦ Nothing to see here.

6 Likes

No, but they do have sponsors, who donā€™t actually employ anyone

4 Likes

Wow. Massive credit to them to make that sort of improvement in such a short period of time. A real example for what other clubs trying to up their station should look to as a model to replicate.

5 Likes

Oh I know itā€™s all bull, I was trying to think of any other way they could make that amount.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a heartwarming story of plucky upstarts, who pull themselves up by their bootstraps, and, though hard work and honest toil, achieve success against all the odds.

8 Likes

Theyā€™re the peopleā€™s club of Manchester and they just found a way to leverage that. They recognized the world is now very cynical and people are weary of it and want more authenticity. They looked to their neighbors making money from a worldwide fanbase and doubled down on their world famous local fans, and the world seems to have responded to that. Itā€™s raw. Itā€™s authentic. Itā€™s what the Billionaire autocrats of the gulf states want pumped into their castles.

5 Likes

Who are they then? The Gallagher brothers and Eddie Large?

2 Likes

And donā€™t actually exist

1 Like

You forgot Bernard Manning.

3 Likes

How could I forget Bernard? Thanks for reminding me.

2 Likes

Also generic terrorist in original Die Hard. Scary Mary :flushed:

1 Like

I doubt it, but hopefully they go after this lot next. But with having just had the Saudis in at the Toon, football is just getting more fucked right now.

4 Likes

Not a bad hard rock singer as well. Jericho i.e

1 Like