Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Old School Reaction GIF

2 Likes

I am not trying to hijack your post but would like to piggyback onto it because you touched upon something.
As you say the City fans are very brave from 20 yards away with the reassurance of stewards almost like people hiding behind a keyboard.
Every club has a set of individuals who are morons and that includes ourselves, the difference is some clubs more than others.

I am quite sure if the two morons had used racist, sexist or homophobic comments, they would have been hunted down/exposed on social media, subject to investigation from the police/club, etc.

Unfortunately, chants/comments regarding tragedies like Hillsborough, Heysel, Bradford, Munich, Ibrox, the Leeds fans in Turkey, etc, and additionally regarding the social society of certain football teams area are passed off as banter/football culture.

In my opinion, all of the aforementioned could cause offence so where do we draw the line? Is it okay to call a GK a fat btd, to tell the referee he is blind and needs glasses, a player that he/she is a useless c**t? Calling fans plastic and rent free, even as little as mocking someone for falling over….

2 Likes

Are you equating hatred for someone’s existence with calling a referee a fat cnt? One is suggesting that a person is not the same level of human and the other is slander at best. Calling a ref a fat cunt didn’t result in pogroms against refs did it, but unchecked bigotry has resulted in genocides.

3 Likes

Suspicious Eva Green GIF by James Bond 007

Stay classy, Liam. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Attention-seeking wanker.

8 Likes

Must be a fake account. No way someone in his position posts stuff like that without his lawyers jumping all over him.

1 Like

So you don’t know much about him then?

2 Likes

Which one? Savic or Gallagher?

Yes.

1 Like

He took it down and issued a public apology.

1 Like

Wasn’t Liam Gallaghers son charged with something recently? Vague memory of something which I immediately try to forget asap.

1 Like

I know, the dickhead knows it’s “you’re”…

3 Likes

Media hype on this guy :face_vomiting:

“Your dead MCFC”.

We can only hope.

2 Likes

It’s like ‘yours sincerely’, but weirder.

10 Likes

To be honest he just seems a reflection of their fan base on blue moon.

Horrible club.

7 Likes

Actually writing, ‘This is a threat’…

Was that a threat?

Ummm…

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’m finding the Cadburys chocolate egg on top of the drawers in the living room a bigger threat to be honest.

It keeps talking to me, kinda kinky like.

2 Likes

You’re…

1 Like