Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

I don’t remember us being seriously in for him, just a couple of odd rumours from some pretty unreliable sites

1 Like

The reporting of Spurs signing him generally sated they beat us to his signature…only for him to go to Chelsea in the end anyway.

1 Like

Dark days, crazy how far we’ve come in such a short space of time. Easily forgotten.

1 Like

If it doesn’t work out they could try him as a full back. Price tag fits the bill.

1 Like

The Cheaters play away at Wolves tomorrow night then play at West Ham on Sunday who have not had a midweek game so will be well rested - C’mon Moysey, ya know we luv ya really :0)

2 Likes

Two draws would be great :+1:

5 Likes

Ha, I just saw it reported that Ake is a doubt for tomorrow as well. That means they’re down to 3 fit defenders, two of whom are FBs who dont do that much defending. Presumably that means Fabinho will have to play all games at CB.

2 Likes

Fernandinho?

5 Likes

:rofl: Of course

2 Likes

I don’t want to see Fabinho at Centre back again :rofl: though if Fernandinho plays like he did then I’m all for that.

Will Wolves attack? Who knows they are good at defending in these games an Origi late winner and a dubious penalty attest to that. It’s away I guess we will see and they should be buoyed by the result on Sunday and it’s manner.

I expect nothing but football has a habit and at least we asked the question of them tonight.

West Ham will attack them it happens it happens in the next two.

1 Like

I don’t know much about Wolves this season, but without Adama I dont know how much of a counter attacking threat they have, but you’d think this might make them a little more susceptible to set pieces and I know Wolves can be pretty good there.

1 Like

Wolves might still be livid about the penalty call and the joke of a sending off they had go against them in their first game… bit of pay back might be on the menu - me hopes

5 Likes

Shame they haven’t got Traore, Hugo’s was his big games, maybe Jota’s mates and Coady help but we will see. We needed a win tonight ask that question if we have to chase goals we will probably know that by next Tuesday. We will know if it’s doable the next time we play.

2 Likes

:flushed:

We sold him already?

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Be nice if someone had a run at Zichenko he was so bad in that semi final.

2 Likes

As great as Haaland had been and looks set to be the best of the best for the coming decade, it is fair to say that Man City is different from his other clubs. Respect to Dortmund, but at Dortmund, they never really had expectations to overcome Bayern season in season out. But at Man City, he will be expected to win everything, score alot by the 28 fans they have and will be relegated to the bench very fast if he does not by Pep. Big strikers and players have come to the PL and failed miserably and has proven that reputation means nothing. I don’t care that they can just spend another 100m but I want him to fail, and fail so badly.

2 Likes

I laughed at the 28 fans part

End of the day he could flop, he could the bare minimum, he could be a great asset but it’s all a bit fake anyhow and if he adds one or two to a 4-0 who cares.

For all the talk of not having a striker they’ve scored as many as we have, maybe they will need him if teams turn up but I won’t get my hopes up.

Jacky was supposed to rip a new arsehole in the CL, PL, FA cup, League cup. All he could accomplish was a wet fart.

5 Likes

This guys better but do Man City become better or does it harm them, Ronaldo was the case in point, he certainly won’t live off the fans as they don’t have any.

1 Like

BTW… I present to you, the Angles Of Haaland…in Dortmund

In MShitty